- Immortalis runs one Raid Team.
- Raid starts at 20:00hrs and ends at 23:00hrs (in-game time). You are required to be inside the instance by 19:55hrs and ready for first pull at 20:00hrs.
- Our official raid days are Thursday and Sunday.
- Raiders must prioritise raiding with Immortalis on official raid nights over raiding with other guilds, teams or pugging.
- Raiders must research all encounters ahead of time – Wowhead, Icy Veins and Youtube all have excellent strategies and explanations of boss abilities. Please attend progression bosses with at least a basic knowledge of your role in the fight.
- Raiders are asked to research all class and buffs synergies to maximize raid performance. Communicating with your fellow Raiders proactively will simplify our work and help the raid.
- Raiders are asked to maintain their characters outside of raids and to attend prepared with the necessary potions, runes, enchants and gems appropriate for their specialisation and role to maximize raid performance.
- Loot is now Personal Loot. If an item drops for you which you do not need and is tradeable, please pass this to your Loot Master for the fight (currently Daz) who will allow Raiders to roll for the item at appropriate intervals during the raid.
- Raiders must have a boss mod installed: Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs. Deadly Boss Mods is the guild standard.
- Raiders must have WeakAuras 2 installed. This is so that the Raid Leaders can provide encounter specific auras for the entire raid team if required.
- Raiders must have Immortalis Announce installed. This is our custom AddOn for co-ordinating interrupts and dispels.
- Healers must use VuhDo for their raid healing frames. Having everyone use the same AddOn makes it more efficient for the Healing Co-ordinator to advise on configuring raid frames for encounters that require non-standard healing strategies.
- Curse App – We use the Curse App for our voice comms. Login details are available from the Guild Information tab ingame.
- If for any reason we have to rotate Raiders, those on backup will be given as much notice as possible. Lineup changes for individual boss fights will be posted in the raid thread on the forums – Backups are asked to be online for raid invite time (see here on the forum).
- Raiders are expected to bring appropriate amounts of their applicable potions, elixirs, flasks, buff foods and any other consumable for the raid. The Guild Bank strives to provide all consumables for official raids for the raid team, but ultimately everyone is responsible for their own preparations.
- Talking on Discord is encouraged but use your common sense. Do not undermine the Raid Leader, keep boss encounter chat to a minimum unless told otherwise.
- Tactics can be debated, but only after at least attempting the raid leader’s strategy a couple of times. If you have a different tactic you want to suggest, whisper the raid leader at an appropriate time and let them decide – it is okay to debate the merits of a tactic but please be respectful and polite in your suggestions.
- Warcraft Logs will be posted after every raid. You are expected to check them to see how you’re performing. If you feel you are not performing well, please ask for help – Immortalis members pride themselves on being friendly and knowledgeable! We’re all here to help each other as a team – do not be afraid to take advantage of the resources available to you.
- All raids will have at least one break scheduled in. Please avoid any other AFKs unless it’s an emergency and be back by the break end time.
- Stay positive, focus and have fun!
LOOT RULES – This information applied to all expansions prior to BFA
- We use EP/GP in all official guild raids. However we reserve the right to prioritise tier tokens to any role, class or individual when needed.
- EP/GP rewards consistent effort for long-term raiders without placing new raiders at disadvantage. It assures even and fair loot distribution much better than any other system (a more extensive explanation can be found here).
- EP/GP is a Loot Priority based system. During a raid you are rewarded two types of points: Effort Points (EP) for time spent raiding, participating in guild first kills and acting as a backup, and Gear Points (GP) for receiving loot. Your Loot Priority (PR) is calculated by dividing your Effort Points with your Gear Points: EP/GP = PR.
- Trialists earn Effort Points the same as raid team members. However full members of the raid team have priority on loot. Trialists can only get loot if no full member of the raid team wants it.
- EP/GP is administrated with this AddOn in-game. The AddOn stores all data in Officer Notes and Guild Info. Only the Loot Master is required to have the AddOn installed to be able to reward EP and GP and check Loot Priority status during looting. We highly recommend you install the AddOn so that you will be able to view the list.
This simple system is enhanced with a few additional features:
- MINIMUM EFFORT POINTS: You need a certain amount of Effort Points in order to be eligible for loot. While under the minimum amount you have very low priority on loot. You can get a piece of loot only if no-one else wants it.
- BASE GEAR POINTS: Everyone has a set amount of Base GP. When EP/GP calculates your Loot Priority it takes Base GP into account. This is required to correctly calculate Loot Priority for new or inactive raiders and for raiders returning from long breaks.
- DECAY: Decay is applied after each raid. It docks a set percentage off both your EP and GP (Base GP is not affected). This ensures your Loot Priority is always based on your recent activity, not on points you earned long time ago. Long inactivity will also bring you below Minimum EP.
- BACKUP REWARDS: Backups are rewarded full amount of Effort Points for raids.
- PENALTIES: If you are penalised for bad raiding behaviour, the Raid Leader will award Gear Points only. This will reduce your loot priority.
Effort Points for one raid: 100 EP
Gear Points for tier tokens, trinkets, one-handed weapons / off-hands and relics: 500 GP
Gear Points for two-handed weapons: 1000 GP
Base Gear Points: 200 GP
Extra Effort Points can sometimes be awarded for special boss kills and raiding achievements.