Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: [Social Application] Sefya (ACCEPTED)  (Read 146 times)

Sefya

• Venator
[Social Application] Sefya (ACCEPTED)
« on: May 14, 2018, 02:13:38 pm »
1. What is your character's name, realm, level, class and spec?
She's Sefya on Argent Dawn, she's a 110 Warror who's Arms when she's feeling focused, protection when she's feeling empowered and fury when she's had a bit of a day of it and needs to slash and smash.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/argent-dawn/sefya

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcaft?
I enjoy dungeons, getting them completed faster and more effectively. At the moment I am spending some time going through old raid content, some because it happened so long ago and I don't remember it, some because at the time I didn't have a powerful enough computer to be able to see what was going on, and obviously for the transmog. Specifically purple transmog.
The past few years I've not been part of a guild, and I've missed the social aspect of WoW - logging in knowing I'd see familar names and people to go on dungeons with or quest together.
My raiding participation doesn't really go much beyond LFR these days. I did more back in the day - proud owner of Benediction/Anathaema on my original priest character.
I used to RolePlay a lot more on Scarshield Legion. I rage moved to Argent Dawn after being ganked one too many times. I have found the Role Play on Argent dawn to be a bit cliquey...maybe I'm going about it wrong.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?
I've had positive experiences with immortalis members in dungeons. You also appear in searches for argent dawn social guilds.

4. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game? If you prefer not to share personal information on a public forum it's not a problem.
I'm 32. I live in the UK, in south London. I work, data analyst type job. I got into WoW in late 2005, it was a gift from an ex...and it sucked me in like no game has ever done before, or has done since. My brother plays Warcraft too - however he's a bit hesitatant to play with me, I think his ilvl 972 priest is worried about its reputation being seen with me.

5. What are you looking for in a guild?
Fun. Company. Maturity. People who I can talk to with things like "isn't it weird how there's still that annoying quest in Shattrath where you have to follow Khadgar's Kirby Jigglypuff thing around the city for what feels like hours again and again and again?" without being met with blankness?

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?
I do. Apple pie specifically. I also like crumble. I really like crumble.

7. OPTIONAL: If you're into Role Playing and would like to add an In Character application please do so here.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 11:46:26 pm by Kazyra »

Kazyra

• Primarch
Re: [Social Application] Sefya
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 11:46:15 pm »
Hi there Sefya.

Your application have been accepted. Poke any officer for a guild invitation!
I will send you a PM soon with more information about guild life.

Welcome to Immortalis!