Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: [Raid application] Shawshenk (ACCEPTED)  (Read 107 times)

Shawshenk

• Venator
[Raid application] Shawshenk (ACCEPTED)
« on: May 18, 2018, 07:04:43 pm »
1. What is your character's name, level, class, spec and off-spec? Please provide a link to your profile on the armory.
Replace YOURCHARACTER with the name of your character. Change the name of your realm if necessary.
Shawshenk, lvl 110, specs: main Frost, off Blood and Unholy. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Shawshenk/simple

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcaft?
My main focus for the game for the past few years was (semi) Hardcore raiding, and that lasted up to ToS where i got 8/9M. Other then the raiding i love doing mythic+ dungeons and doing old content with friends.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?
We are interested in knowing which of our ways of recruiting are effective.
Well i found out about your guild through taliesin, totally originale i know.

4. Have you applied to any other guilds right now? Do you play any characters in other guilds and/or on other servers?
Just to avoid any misunderstandings between us, you and any other guild you've applied to. You don't have to give us a full list of all your characters, but we'd like to know if you actively play characters in other guilds and/or on other servers.

My DK who i'm applying with, has been my main for the whole time i've been playing WoW, but recently at the beginning of Antorus i swapped over to horde with my guardian druid Plebcake, where i formed a friends guild to clear antorus, sadly the guild has stopped raiding because the officer team didn't have the motivation to keep going.

5. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game? If you prefer not to share personal information on a public forum it's not a problem.
We are interested in knowing a bit more about the player behind the character(s).

Well my name is Ryan, i'm 24 years old and from the Netherlands, i work a full time job at a local retail store close to my house. I started playing WoW at the Dragon Soul patch of Cata, but have been playing on and off before that through my older cousin. I started playing WoW with a bunch of friends because for some reason it was cool to do it, we used to sit with 8 of our friends at one of there houses and moved all our pc equipment there to play all day and night during vacations. My friends ended up not playing anymore and i'm the only one that has actually kept on playing for the full duration untill now, with short pauses between. Other then me playing WoW and making friends through it my life consist of playing other games off and on. But WoW has always been my love haha.

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?
Just a silly question. We use your answer for your initial guild note if you end up joining the guild. If you're more into cake, we won't judge you.
I'm  giant sucker for some pecan pie or apple pie. Thats one of the things you can wake me up for in the middle of the night.

7. Optional: If you're not into role playing it's not a problem and you may skip this part. If you're into role playing and would like to add an In Character application please do so here.
For example: if you'd like to get your character invited to the guild In Character please write a short In Character letter addressed to Garnath. Explain who your character is and why your character would like to join Immortalis. If you've already met some of our members you could write about that too.

RAIDING

If you're not sure how to answer certain questions just say so. We don't bite. Much.

8. If you have an off-spec, how well geared are you for that spec?
My dk is full mythic ToS gear right now and is 942 with all the specs.

9. Our raid team raids from 2000hrs server time to 2300hrs server time on Thursdays and Sundays. Can you make both raids every week?
yes without any problems.

10. Please explain in short what benefits your class & specs can bring to a raid? What consumables do you use for raiding?
Other then shear badassery, dks love to have burst dmg so, and the nice wheelchair class. I always have str flasks with me and a large dose of prolongue power pots.

11. What is your raiding experience? Which bosses have you cleared in Normal, Heroic or Mythic Mode? What was your progress through raids in previous expansions, if any, and did you raid those when they were relevant?
Have you switched raiding mains or your mainspec for this expansion?

From the beginning of WoD is started seriously raiding with a couple guilds.
7/7 HC HM
10/10M BRF
13/13M HFC
LEGION:
7/7M EN
3/3M ToV (pre NH)
7/11M NH
8/9M ToS

After ToS i swapped over to my druid where i started tanking.
3/11 M 11/11 HC

12. What is your progress on your Main Spec and Off Spec Artifact weapon? How many traits have you unlocked?
My frost artifact is 65, Blood is 59 and Unholy 68.
13. If available please provide World of Logs / WarcraftLogs / Mr.Robot links or link screenshots (for example Recount or Skada) of your raid performance in this expansion.
For my DK: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/ravencrest/shawshenk
For my Druid: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/28065009
14. Please link a screenshot of your User Interface during a raid. A screenshot of your character attacking target dummies is not acceptable. We want to see your UI during raid combat - step into LFR if you need to.
https://gyazo.com/a4bf5f37f26fd30d019472b56b707d36
My UI hasnt changed much for my druid either.

Instructions for linking screenshots
You can use imgur, which is super easy and you don't need to have an account. Take a screenshot of your UI with the Prt Scr button on your keyboard. Visit imgur.com. Click Computer at the top right under Upload and browse to your \World of Warcraft\Screenshots folder and select the correct screenshot. Click Start Upload. Copy the address that's now in your address bar of your browser and paste it into your application. Remember to copy the Deletion Link at the bottom right if you want to be able to delete that screenshot from imgur later!
Make a copy of your application before you hit Submit in case something goes wrong.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 04:23:40 pm by Kazyra »

Kazyra

• Primarch
Re: [Raid application] Shawshenk (ACCEPTED)
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2018, 04:24:12 pm »
Hi there Shawshenk.

Your application have been accepted. Poke any officer for a guild invitation!
I will send you a PM soon with more information about guild life.

Welcome to Immortalis!