Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: [Raiding Applicaion] - Ifritia (ACCEPTED)  (Read 175 times)

Ifritia

• Venator
[Raiding Applicaion] - Ifritia (ACCEPTED)
« on: May 16, 2018, 12:28:00 am »
1. What is your character's name, level, class, spec and off-spec? Please provide a link to your profile on the armory.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Ifritia/advanced

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcaft?
I enjoy pushing mythic+ scores and heroic/casual mythic raiding on my main and 1-2 alts, but never went higher then curve for said alts. I also do some casual RP and like to collect mount, while just hanging out in the game.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?
Taliesins shoutout on Twitter to join the guild if one is looking paired with me searching for a new guild for bfa made me write this application now.

4. Have you applied to any other guilds right now? Do you play any characters in other guilds and/or on other servers?
My alts are spread across a lot of guilds on several realms, but most of these guilds are either small guilds from friends, dead or both. The alts are usually just leveled to 110 for the classmount and maybe a magetower appearance,
5. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game? If you prefer not to share personal information on a public forum it's not a problem.
19 yo, working full time in a supermarket and got to WoW by watching my Dad when i was a little child. Got my own Druid Heal in Cata and presumably led a pug raid in BWD quite acceptable back then. Stopped playing before Dragonsoul launched but returned in WoD to tank the first raid, only to stop playing again after huge Guild drame in my absence. Anyway. Made my own account for Legion and played quite active since then, maining my Enhance Shaman. Made a few friends start again but most of them stopped again.

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?
What a question?! Of course! If brownie count, they win by far, if freshly made. :3

7. Optional: If you're not into role playing it's not a problem and you may skip this part. If you're into role playing and would like to add an In Character application please do so here.
I do some adventure rp with friends or the occasional everyday rp in cities, but never was much of a "hardcore" rp guy in guilds.

RAIDING

If you're not sure how to answer certain questions just say so. We don't bite. Much.

8. If you have an off-spec, how well geared are you for that spec?
I do have the legendaries and gear for Restoration and Elemental, but lack in practise and skill in both, unfortunately.

9. Our raid team raids from 2000hrs server time to 2300hrs server time on Thursdays and Sundays. Can you make both raids every week?
Ocasionally I have to work until 20:00 on a thursday but I try to have this happen as rare as possible. If it happens anyway I'd be online by 20:30

10. Please explain in short what benefits your class & specs can bring to a raid? What consumables do you use for raiding?
Enhance is good for switching targets and single target in general and has the best kick in the game with shortest cooldown and 30 yd range. Obviously we bring Heroism, but so do Mages and Beastmaster... as a Pandaren I always have the highest Mastery-Food or Feast buffed, while using the Lightforged Augment Rune and Agility Flask.

11. What is your raiding experience? Which bosses have you cleared in Normal, Heroic or Mythic Mode? What was your progress through raids in previous expansions, if any, and did you raid those when they were relevant?
Have you switched raiding mains or your mainspec for this expansion?

Mained my Enhance throughout all of Legion, got every Curve and did some casual Mythic Progression in different Guilds. Got my Blood-dk every Curve as well. Raid Experience prior to Legion was explained in Question 4 already. (oops :D)

12. What is your progress on your Main Spec and Off Spec Artifact weapon? How many traits have you unlocked?
Enh: 80
Resto: 65
Ele: 64

13. If available please provide World of Logs / WarcraftLogs / Mr.Robot links or link screenshots (for example Recount or Skada) of your raid performance in this expansion.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/malorne/ifritia
Mainly pugged for Antorus, so please take it with a grain of salt. :P

14. Please link a screenshot of your User Interface during a raid. A screenshot of your character attacking target dummies is not acceptable. We want to see your UI during raid combat - step into LFR if you need to.
https://imgur.com/a/VkdwLCy

Make a copy of your application before you hit Submit in case something goes wrong.[/color]
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 09:46:06 am by Kazyra »

Kazyra

• Primarch
Re: Raiding Applicaion - Ifritia (PENDING)
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 09:43:25 am »
I 've sent you a PM Ifritia.

Kazyra

• Primarch
Re: [Raiding Applicaion] - Ifritia (PENDING)
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 09:45:49 am »
I’ve accepted you as a trialist for the raid team in BFA. I will send you a PM shortly with some information about raiding with Immortalis (Keep in mind some things in there might change before we start raiding again, but if that happens you will be informed). Contact any officer ingame for a guild invite.

Welcome to Immortalis!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 09:54:10 am by Kazyra »