Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: [Social Application] - Deamoe (ACCEPTED)  (Read 233 times)

Deamoe

• Venator
[Social Application] - Deamoe (ACCEPTED)
« on: April 12, 2018, 06:22:39 pm »
1. What is your character's name, realm, level, class and spec?
Replace YOURCHARACTER with the name of your character. Change the name of your realm if necessary.
Code: [Select]
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Deamoe/advanced

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcaft?
Returning player who has just dinged 110. Have played since Vanilla across multiple Characters but last few expansions I have just jumped in for new x-pack for 3 months and then quit. Decided to give this one another ago mid cycle and I am enjoying it. Currently interested in gearing up and playing the story. Then will be looking to potential do normal raids or raid finder.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?
Umm... terrible answer but google (you are on first page).

4. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game?
33, working for a large investment bank previously in the Finance department for 12 years then moved to information security recently. I got in to warcraft through friends, but do not know any RL players anymore. Times are sporadic, as I have kids. Planning to be active though couple nights a week.

5. What are you looking for in a guild?
Really just someone where with chilled out people, who want to play the game. I feel like I have missed out on a lot of content so really just play that and catch up with people. I have always found it more fun to play with regular people than randoms.

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?
Too much! especially as I am getting married in a month :P

7. OPTIONAL: N/A
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 07:33:15 pm by Kazyra »

Deamoe

• Venator
Re: Topic: [Social Application] - Deamoe
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 12:53:03 am »
Please let me know if you need more info :)

Kazyra

• Primarch
Re: Topic: [Social Application] - Deamoe
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 07:32:57 pm »
Hi there Deamoe

Your application have been accepted. Poke any officer for a guild invitation!
I will send you a PM soon with more information about guild life.

Welcome to Immortalis!