Welcome, Guest

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Recruitment & Applications / Re: (Raiding Application) Jimioo
« Last post by garnath on December 09, 2017, 11:28:51 pm »
Heyho, as already discussed, I'm happy to take you on for a trial, thanks for doing the app for me.

Dave
Recruitment & Applications / (Raiding Application) Jimioo [ACCEPTED TRIALIST]
« Last post by Jimioo on December 07, 2017, 11:50:46 pm »
8. If you have an off-spec, how well geared are you for that spec?
No off-spec as of yet

9. Our raid team raids from 2000hrs server time to 2300hrs server time on Thursdays and  Sundays. Can you make both raids every week?
Yes

10. Please explain in short what benefits your class & specs can bring to a raid? What consumables do you use for raiding?

A strong melee spec which can do large burst damage and deliver decent cleave as well. Ret Paladins have good survivability and can also provide blessings to a healer and a tank. Whilst the Tank buff may not be very noticeable the healing buff is normally well received. With very little Proc play the Ret is a very stable class, and when played correctly can deliver strong and steady numbers time and time again. Potion of prolonged Power is my go to Pot, however occasionally potion of old war can deliver better returns depending on the fight. Flask of countless armies is my flask.

11. What is your raiding experience? Which bosses have you cleared in Normal, Heroic or Mythic Mode? What was your progress through raids in previous expansions, if any, and did you raid those when they were relevant?
Have you switched raiding mains or your mainspec for this expansion?

Only started playing properly in this expansion, however have managed to pug myself to get Curve in the raids this expansion reasonably quickly

12. What is your progress on your Main Spec and Off Spec Artifact weapon? How many traits have you unlocked?

My Artifact weapon currently has an AP level of 73 and an item level of 966

13. If available please provide World of Logs / WarcraftLogs / Mr.Robot links or link screenshots (for example Recount or Skada) of your raid performance in this expansion.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/27328726

14. Please link a screenshot of your User Interface during a raid. A screenshot of your character attacking target dummies is not acceptable. We need to see your UI during raid combat - step into LFR if you need to.

https://i.imgur.com/lg15n6J.png
Recruitment & Applications / Re: [Social Application] - Teddrick
« Last post by Kazyra on December 04, 2017, 04:44:31 pm »
Hi there Teddrick!

Your application have been accepted. Poke any officer for a guild invitation!
I will send you a PM soon with more information about guild life.

Welcome to Immortalis!
Recruitment & Applications / [Social Application] - Teddrick (ACCEPTED)
« Last post by Teddrick on December 02, 2017, 04:20:06 pm »
1. What is your character's name, realm, level, class and spec?

Teddrick - Argent Dawn - 76, Monk, Mistweaver.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/argent-dawn/teddrick

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcaft?

It's been a LOOOONG time since I played properly (will get in to that later), so at the moment I am looking to get back in to the game and experience the content I have missed out on

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?

A certain Youtuber (i'm sure it won't be hard to guess which one) has dropped your name several times, and always in a positive light.

4. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game? If you prefer not to share personal information on a public forum it's not a problem.

I'm Matt, 31 from the south (aka the best) half of England. I am currently a Document Administrator for a Car Auction company. I essentially shuffle paper and emails for 8 hours a day, it's not exciting but it keeps me busy. I got in to WoW way back during The Burnig Crusade, when me and 2 friends (a couple) rolled Blood Elf magic users in a Chalies Angels style crew.
I had NO clue what I was doing, why I was doing it or where we were going (one of my friends was max level when he got us to play) but I always remember how magical the game was, adventuring with friends. They eventually left the game through burnout, and I stopped due to lack of friends (is that a sad violin I hear in the distance?). I've kept up with the game out of love for it since then though.
I find myself playing almost every day now: after work during the weeks, and most of the weekend during less busy times. 

5. What are you looking for in a guild?

A social group that I'll be able to play the game the way it should be played: together

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?

Pie is the devils food, that's probably why it's so good. Tasty, but will probably kill you in the end

7. OPTIONAL: If you're into Role Playing and would like to add an In Character application please do so here.

I'm still working on this, working the kinks and mary-sue-isms from the story

Thanks for looking over my application! Regardless of being accepted or not, I hope to hear from you soon

Love you

Bye
Recruitment & Applications / Re: [SOCIAL APPLICATION] - Jimioo
« Last post by Kazyra on November 29, 2017, 05:38:38 pm »
Hi there Jimioo!

Your application have been accepted. Poke any officer for a guild invitation!
I will send you a PM soon with more information about guild life.

Welcome to Immortalis!
Recruitment & Applications / Re: [SOCIAL APPLICATION] - Jimioo
« Last post by Myffanwy on November 29, 2017, 01:13:55 am »
This man plays a dwarf so as far as I'm concerned he's passed the test.
Recruitment & Applications / [SOCIAL APPLICATION] - Jimioo (ACCEPTED)
« Last post by Jimioo on November 28, 2017, 10:55:56 pm »
1. What is your character's name, realm, level, class and spec?

Jimioo Lvl 110 Dwarf Retribution Paladin

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Jimioo/advanced

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcraft?

Whilst I consider myself a casual player in the game, I do enjoy raiding. Even though my commitments outside the game have never allowed me to take part in any structured raid setup before, I try to complete a Heroic run of latest tier raid every week once I have achieved Ahead of the Curve. I enjoy pushing keys in Mythic+ and at the moment I am levelling up a Priest as well as keeping on top with my main.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?

I don't know anyone in the guild, however having moved my main to argent dawn from a low population realm I am looking for a reasonable standard of guild to join to get more involved with the social aspect of the game. having looked through Wowprogress for a suitable guild and one which has a decent website and easy to use application I decided to apply for Immortalis

4. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game? If you prefer not to share personal information on a public forum it's not a problem.
We are interested in knowing a bit more about the player behind the character(s).

My name is James, I am a 24 years old from the UK. I'm an Electrical Engineer working for a power distribution company in the midlands (Basically I work in Electricity Substations on Transformers and Switchgear.) I started playing back in the BC days however I dropped in and out of it all the way up to the end of WOD, with legion being the first expansion I have played properly. I play rugby which trains twice a week and play on Saturdays which is why I'm not looking to be part of a structured raid team.

5. What are you looking for in a guild?

Currently, I am looking for a fun social guild, hopefully to be able to form groups to push keys and even venture into the occasional PVP arena for laughs. Whilst being unable to commit to any structured raiding system due to other commitments, I'd also be happy dropping in and out of raids to fill any gaps which may appear whilst I'm about.

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?

Simple answer, Steak and Ale. Although I am one of the worlds fussiest eater so is one of the only pies I would eat anyways.
Recruitment & Applications / Re: [SOCIAL APPLICATION] - Tegur (ACCEPTED)
« Last post by Myffanwy on November 28, 2017, 10:46:32 am »
Welcome! I just want to say that I think your original name Taurelion is one of the finest names I ever saw 😂
Recruitment & Applications / Re: [Raiding application] Ygxyll - Warlock
« Last post by garnath on November 16, 2017, 12:23:42 am »
Apologies for the delay, as discussed on bnet, I'm happy to take you on for a trial spot - we start raiding again on the 23rd, but poke any officer in-game for an invite to guild. I'll send you a PM regarding the raid team tomorrow, when I'm at my PC
Recruitment & Applications / Re: [Raiding application] Ygxyll - Warlock
« Last post by Izadorra on November 14, 2017, 10:25:22 pm »
Definitely vouching for Aaron, he is class. While we're at it, can someone bump my forum rights?  :-*
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10