Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: [Social Application] - Teddrick (ACCEPTED)  (Read 73 times)

Teddrick

• Venator
[Social Application] - Teddrick (ACCEPTED)
« on: December 02, 2017, 04:20:06 pm »
1. What is your character's name, realm, level, class and spec?

Teddrick - Argent Dawn - 76, Monk, Mistweaver.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/argent-dawn/teddrick

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcaft?

It's been a LOOOONG time since I played properly (will get in to that later), so at the moment I am looking to get back in to the game and experience the content I have missed out on

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?

A certain Youtuber (i'm sure it won't be hard to guess which one) has dropped your name several times, and always in a positive light.

4. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game? If you prefer not to share personal information on a public forum it's not a problem.

I'm Matt, 31 from the south (aka the best) half of England. I am currently a Document Administrator for a Car Auction company. I essentially shuffle paper and emails for 8 hours a day, it's not exciting but it keeps me busy. I got in to WoW way back during The Burnig Crusade, when me and 2 friends (a couple) rolled Blood Elf magic users in a Chalies Angels style crew.
I had NO clue what I was doing, why I was doing it or where we were going (one of my friends was max level when he got us to play) but I always remember how magical the game was, adventuring with friends. They eventually left the game through burnout, and I stopped due to lack of friends (is that a sad violin I hear in the distance?). I've kept up with the game out of love for it since then though.
I find myself playing almost every day now: after work during the weeks, and most of the weekend during less busy times. 

5. What are you looking for in a guild?

A social group that I'll be able to play the game the way it should be played: together

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?

Pie is the devils food, that's probably why it's so good. Tasty, but will probably kill you in the end

7. OPTIONAL: If you're into Role Playing and would like to add an In Character application please do so here.

I'm still working on this, working the kinks and mary-sue-isms from the story

Thanks for looking over my application! Regardless of being accepted or not, I hope to hear from you soon

Love you

Bye
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 04:44:43 pm by Kazyra »

Kazyra

• Primarch
Re: [Social Application] - Teddrick
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 04:44:31 pm »
Hi there Teddrick!

Your application have been accepted. Poke any officer for a guild invitation!
I will send you a PM soon with more information about guild life.

Welcome to Immortalis!