Welcome, Guest

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Recruitment & Applications / Re: [Social Application] Deity
« Last post by Ðaz on August 15, 2018, 07:22:34 pm »
Hi Deity!

Your application has been accepted. Poke any officer for a guild invite!
I've sent you a PM soon with more information about guild life.

Welcome to Immortalis!
Recruitment & Applications / [Social Application] Deity
« Last post by Deity on August 14, 2018, 10:12:00 pm »
1. What is your character's name, realm, level, class and spec?

Deity, Argent Dawn, 117 (120 by the time this is done probably!) Demon Hunter, Havoc.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Deity/advanced

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcaft?

I tend to focus on exploring and doing secrets/puzzles, learning about the lore and enjoying the story/environment. I roleplay a lot of the time, but I'm also quite interested in doing PVP these days.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?

I used to be in the guild years ago when I was honestly still kind of a kid. Rayleigh gave me the idea since I was feeling lonely and wanted to join a guild for some friends to play with.

4. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game? If you prefer not to share personal information on a public forum it's not a problem.

I'm 22, I have a full time job as a musician and I've been playing since I was around 10-ish. I'm usually on every day to be honest! With the exception of gigs days.

5. What are you looking for in a guild?

Just some friends to be honest, and maybe people to do arena/RBG's with.

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?

I had some amazing pecan pie in Afghanistan so I'll go with that.

7. OPTIONAL: If you're into Role Playing and would like to add an In Character application please do so here.

I do RP but I'd prefer to leave an application like that alone for now.
Recruitment & Applications / Re: [Social Apllication] Sethanon (ACCEPTED)
« Last post by Raiken87 on August 13, 2018, 08:38:18 pm »
Thanks i'll get right on poking people when I get home from work hopefully still be an officer kicking around about half 10 shame I can't stay up for the launch as got to work again tomorrow going to be a long shift knowing I have BFA waiting
Recruitment & Applications / Re: [ Social Application ] Gothrix (ACCEPTED)
« Last post by Gothrix on August 13, 2018, 06:55:02 pm »
Thank you so much! I am over the moon!!!! :) :D
Recruitment & Applications / Re: [ Social Application ] Gothrix
« Last post by Kazyra on August 13, 2018, 06:53:25 pm »
Hi there Gothrix.

Your application has been accepted. Poke any officer for a guild invitation!
I will send you a PM soon with more information about guild life.

Welcome to Immortalis!
Recruitment & Applications / Re: [Social Apllication] Sethanon
« Last post by Kazyra on August 13, 2018, 06:52:53 pm »
Hi there Sethanon.

Welcome to Immortalis!
Recruitment & Applications / [ Social Application ] Gothrix (ACCEPTED)
« Last post by Gothrix on August 13, 2018, 03:37:26 pm »
Good afternoon all! :)

- My name is Gothrix, Light bringer, 110, Hunter, Beast Mastery!

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/lightbringer/G%C3%B2thrix

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcaft?

I love being social and helping out where I can. I love dungeons and raids and although I am now married I would be more than happy to put time in where needed if anyone needs help!

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?

I found your website through watching game play videos by Tali and Evitel!

4. Please tell us about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game? If you prefer not to share personal information on a public forum it's not a problem.

- Full time SQL Client Software Engineer
- Started as a Paladin in Vanilla and haven't let go since I absolutely love it! :)
- Usually after work at about 7-8, before work about 8-9, and at lunch at work between 1 and 2 :)
- Sadly it is just me out of my friends who is a bit of a geek, but some do play Hots and Diablo though!
- Ask me anything! :)

Friendly and helpful, that is it! I just want to be part of an awesome team!

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?

OhhhhhhhHHHhHHHhhhhh I would have to say....... Savoury - Steak and Guinness, Sweet - Apple pie!!!

7. OPTIONAL: If you're into Role Playing and would like to add an In Character application please do so here.

I'm not really but have no issues what so ever with it! :)
Recruitment & Applications / [Social Apllication] Sethanon (ACCEPTED)
« Last post by Raiken87 on August 12, 2018, 08:57:10 pm »
Deathknight called Sethanon who is 64 and Frost for now
I have recently come back after a long break i also have a Fury warrior called Setharion who's level 110

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Sethanon/advanced
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Setharion/advanced

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcaft?  I like a bit of everything really dungeon, making alts just chilling and chatting to folks

Argent Dawn website just took time to plod around and then ended up on the website seem like nice folks and that makes playing this game so much more fun

4. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game? If you prefer not to share personal information on a public forum it's not a problem.
I'm 30 from Scotland with a wife and two children and also a full time job so my hours of play are completely random so i will just be on whenever i get some free time
Been playing wow on and off since vanilla played every expansion so far and i'm back for BFA

Mostly that there are friendly and chatty people on, this game is so much more fun with a good group of people to play with either for actual parties or just to have a laugh and chat with as i level an alt or grind dailies

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite? Cherry with a large dollop of cream oooh yes

7. OPTIONAL: If you're into Role Playing and would like to add an In Character application please do so here. Not made any plans on this character i have done so before and will likely do so again but for now focused on leveling and getting ready for BFA
Recruitment & Applications / Re: [Social Applicant] Dankarie (ACCEPTED)
« Last post by Izybelle on August 09, 2018, 10:01:09 pm »
Woohoo!  ;)
Recruitment & Applications / Re: [Social Application] Bamzad
« Last post by Kazyra on August 08, 2018, 10:46:47 pm »
Hi there Bamzad.

Welcome to Immortalis!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10