Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: [Social application] - Lythdrandyr (ACCEPTED)  (Read 73 times)

Lythdrandyr

• Venator
[Social application] - Lythdrandyr (ACCEPTED)
« on: February 11, 2018, 12:05:47 pm »
1. What is your character's name, realm, level, class and spec?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kul-tiras/lythdrandyr

If accepted, I will immediately transfer to Argent Dawn

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcaft?

Mostly solo activities like mount hunting, fishing, archaeology, world quests etc. Some evening social raiding, mythic + and PvP.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?

I was reading about Argent Dawn on the forums and thought it looked like a good realm to transfer to possibly as my guild died. Did some research and found this guild mentioned on twitter. I do not know any members.

4. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game? If you prefer not to share personal information on a public forum it's not a problem.

My name is Ian and I'm 33. I live in North London and was until recently a Detective in the Met Police but have recently resigned to do a masters degree in biology. I'm usually online in the evenings, mostly between 8pm-10pm GMT. I started playing WoW during TBC, about 9 months before WotLK released. I met a guy from police training school who had just got the game and told me about it. However, 10 years later, I no longer have any friends who play unfortunately.

5. What are you looking for in a guild?

A place to hang out, be sociable, help out other members if needed.

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?

I only like pie that I make myself from scratch, particuarly a game pie with wild boar and pheasant.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 01:49:46 pm by Kazyra »

Kazyra

• Primarch
Re: [Social application] - Lythdrandyr
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 01:49:32 pm »
Hi there Lythdrandyr.

Your application have been accepted. Poke any officer for a guild invitation!
I will send you a PM soon with more information about guild life.

Welcome to Immortalis!