Welcome, Guest

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Hi

I am so verry sorry, but I have to withdraw my application. I was sure I could make the raid days, but there's been some changes at work which was announced today and I therefore won't be making Thursdays in 2019.

Not very pleased with it, and it kind of forcing me to look elsewhere to raid. You guys seems like a super nice bunch!

Again, sorry to be leaving before I even had a chance to get started propperly.

Best wishes in next tier :)

- Echo
Recruitment & Applications / Re: Social Application - Bartrand (ACCEPTED)
« Last post by Ðaz on December 09, 2018, 10:22:54 am »
Hi!

Your application has been accepted. Poke any officer for a guild invite!
I'll send you a PM with more information about guild life.

Welcome to Immortalis!
Recruitment & Applications / Re: social aplication hlídskjalf (ACCEPTED)
« Last post by Ðaz on December 09, 2018, 10:21:59 am »
Hi!

Welcome to Immortalis!
Recruitment & Applications / Re: Social Application - Mordogus (ACCEPTED)
« Last post by Ðaz on December 09, 2018, 10:21:10 am »
Hi!

Welcome to Immortalis!
Recruitment & Applications / Social Application - Bartrand (ACCEPTED)
« Last post by Bartrand on December 09, 2018, 10:15:36 am »
1. What is your character's name, realm, level, class and spec?

Bartránd, Argent Dawn, 120, Hunter, Beast Mastery.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Bartránd/advanced

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcaft?

Right now I'm trying to just enjoy the game and explore every aspect of it, be it PVE, collecting mounts etc or PVP. I've always leaned more towards PVE, being in one of the top guilds in WOTLK but have honestly fallen back into a more casual position ever since.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?

I did some research on the Argent Dawn guilds and found Immortalis whilst lurking around. And no, I do not know anyone in the guild, sadly.

4. Please tell us a about yourself.

Well I'll start with my real life name, Robin. I'm 23 years old and I come from a small fishers town in Sweden. I'm working full-time as a bartender, and I quite enjoy my job. I started playing WoW during Vanilla, but being quite young back then meant I didn't get into it more seriously until around WOTLK. I play almost every day, mostly after work but I always spend a couple of hours when I'm not working (Sunday, Wednesday, Monday) the night shifts. I've been playing WoW like a single-player game for quite some time now, seeing how all my real life friends turned away from WoW a couple of years back. That's why I'm applying to become a social. WoW really isn't made to be played alone, and I've really gone far too long without a guild to just chill in voice chat with.

5. What are you looking for in a guild?

A good group to chill in voice chat with, as mentioned above. I also want people to just engage with in-game, be it pet battles, pugs or PvP.

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?

Pecan pie, hands down. I'd give up my first born for a slice of pecan pie.
Recruitment & Applications / Raider Application - Sylassa
« Last post by Sylassa on December 08, 2018, 09:49:56 pm »
1. What is your character's name, level, class, spec and off-spec? Please provide a link to your profile on the armory.
Sylassa, 120, Havoc Demon Hunter / Vengeance Demon Hunter
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/argent-dawn/sylassa

I like to casual raid and do the occasional mythic dungeon, leveling multiple characters, doing old raid content for xmog stuff and I like to roleplay.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?
Already in the guild as Sylassa and Nylienn!

4. Have you applied to any other guilds right now? Do you play any characters in other guilds and/or on other servers?
I have not applied to any other guilds, the only guilds that I would consider applying to would be roleplay based guilds for my alts and not for raiding!

5. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game? If you prefer not to share personal information on a public forum it's not a problem.

Hey there! I'm 27 years old and while I'm not employed currently I'm looking to be in the future! I went to college for art but decided it wasn't for me, so I'm saving up money to eventually go into one to learn about archeology. I got into warcraft initially by my partner, who had been begging me to play it. I finally did during late Legion and man, I didn't know what I was missing! I love the game and even though I started relatively new I've already done so much work, from getting Loremaster to completing the Mage Tower challenge, I want to do it all! I live in the US even though I play on EU servers, so I'm usually on around the afternoon and evening, but I'm there nearly every day.

Pumpkin pie!

7. Optional: If you're not into role playing it's not a problem and you may skip this part. If you're into role playing and would like to add an In Character application please do so here.
I am into roleplaying quite a bit, however I do not have any characters that I wish to roleplay with on this guild.

RAIDING

If you're not sure how to answer certain questions just say so. We don't bite. Much.

8. If you have an off-spec, how well geared are you for that spec?
I have a Tank offspec although I’m not sure how well geared I am for it – I’m also not familiar with tanking as a Demon Hunter so I would like to avoid it as much as possible!

9. Our raid team raids from 2000hrs server time to 2300hrs server time on Thursdays and Sundays. Can you make both raids every week?
I sure can try! I may have therapy on some Thursdays, although I will actively try to schedule on other weekdays. Sundays are always available for me (excluding holidays of course)

10. Please explain in short what benefits your class & specs can bring to a raid? What consumables do you use for raiding?

I can provide burst damage and can also hit for a decent amount of base damage!
Flasks: Flask of the Current 
Food: Spiced Snapper/Bountiful Captain’s Feast
Potions: Coastal Healing Potion
Other: Battle-Scarred Augment Rune and Auto Hammers for when people need them!

11. What is your raiding experience? Which bosses have you cleared in Normal, Heroic or Mythic Mode? What was your progress through raids in previous expansions, if any, and did you raid those when they were relevant?
Have you switched raiding mains or your mainspec for this expansion?

Legion was my first expansion in World of Warcraft. During that time I did up to Heroic Emerald Nightmare, The Nighthold, Tomb of Sargeras and Antorus. I managed to get Ahead of the Curve on Antorus with PuG groups (which is really shocking to me honestly). I’ve tried a bit of Timewalking raids as well, I completed the Black Temple (for the Warglaive of Azzinoth transmog) and Ulduar.

For BFA I have completed Uldir on normal and am looking to get into a group to do heroic runs. I want to raid to get better.

12. If available please provide World of Logs / WarcraftLogs / Mr.Robot links or link screenshots (for example Recount or Skada) of your raid performance in this expansion.
Not currently available

13. Please link a screenshot of your User Interface during a raid. A screenshot of your character attacking target dummies is not acceptable. We want to see your UI during raid combat - step into LFR if you need to.

https://i.imgur.com/grbUFQE.jpg
Recruitment & Applications / Social Application - Hlídskjalf (ACCEPTED)
« Last post by Hlidskjalf on December 05, 2018, 09:39:34 pm »

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/argent-dawn/Hl%C3%ADdskjalf

Nowadays i am more of a casual player. farming mounts, legacy raids, mythic dungeons...

ll  i noticed this guild via watching you tube, taliesin and evitel and looked this guild in wowprogress because i wanted to know imore about it.

4. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game? If you prefer not to share personal information on a public forum it's not a problem.

hi my rl name is  Dries, i  am 36 years old. i work as a technician for heating installations. i once started WoW back in 2004 together with my wife. and still playing together. we mostly play at evenings. allmost every day.

As my old (dutch) guild split up i am looking for making new friends in a mature inviroment. but now i want to go to a fun english guild. This guild looks great :D. i've spoken a person and he/she was so kind that my decision was made easy

i like it but i did quit sugar so pie is out of the question now ;))

7. OPTIONAL: If you're into Role Playing and would like to add an In Character application please do so here.

tbh i am verry interested in RP but afraid to start it hehe...
Recruitment & Applications / Social Application - Mordogus (ACCEPTED)
« Last post by Mordogus on December 03, 2018, 04:01:42 pm »

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Mordogus/advanced

PvE mostly. Dungeons, m+, raids, and alts. So many alts.

I learned from this guild from watching Taliesin and Evitel videos on youtube.

4. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game? If you prefer not to share personal information on a public forum it's not a problem.

My name is Jesse and I am 30 years old construction site worker from Finland. Me and my brother have been playing WoW since it came out in 2004, our first characters were here in Argent Dawn and here we stayed.

I'm looking for a place to hang around in and have fun. Maybe do some dungeons, the occasional m+ or something. I'm pretty casual player at the moment.

I do like pies. Good meat pies, apple pies, berry pies, you name it and down the hatch it goes.
Hello  again ,

Ill change it to Cythian as my btag is Cyth and will help to keep track . starting with the move asap. Cu ingame!
( i don;t know if there is a way to change it here on the site)
Hi Rapid,

Thanks for the response! In regards to your name, it doesn't conform to the RP realm naming policy (see here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/135764), so we would be grateful if you could choose a different character name, other than that we would be happy to have you join us as a trial.

In regards to gearing up, there are many who play alts in the guild who I'm sure would be happy to run some dungeons with you.

Please PM Myself (Feraanir), Insinc, or Ðaz for an invite!

Cheers,

Feraanir
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10