Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Raider application - Dasor  (Read 117 times)

Dasor

Raider application - Dasor
« on: March 17, 2019, 03:11:16 am »
1. What is your character's name, level, class, spec and off-spec? Please provide a link to your profile on the armory.

My character is named Dasor and he is a 120 hunter currently troll (but im looking to change that;) ) I play BM right now but have played all the speccs over the years but I don't realy do melee survival.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/tarren-mill/Dasor

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcaft?

I like raiding normal and heroic but not realy that into mythic except maybe the first boss or two if they are easy but not progression, My goal is always to get curve and i usually have. I also like doing mythic plus and pushing keys but nothing crazy mostly 10-13 so far. I also do like to do transmog or achivment runs every now and then :) I also like mount farming but only realy when there is nothing els to do.

I also like making gold on the AH with my Enchanting :)

Im just looking for a Guild where I can raid Heroic and get Curve and find new online friends who like doing mythic plus and just having fun in the game in general! somthing relaxed and with nice people that take this game seriously but not in a bad way!

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?

I have been looking for a guild recently and remembered that I heard that tali and evitel was in a guild that sounded like it would fit me, and from what I have read on your website it sure looks like a guild I would love to be a part of. sadly I dont have anyone who can vouch for me but I hope I get the opportunity to prove myself :)

4. Have you applied to any other guilds right now? Do you play any characters in other guilds and/or on other servers?

I have been looking around for guilds and talked to a few people but I have not made any applications to any other guild, I am in a guild right now but its not the right fit for me and i will be leaving when i find a better fit be it Immortalis or another guild. (but lets hope its Immortalis right) ;)

5. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game? If you prefer not to share personal information on a public forum it's not a problem.
We are interested in knowing a bit more about the player behind the character(s).

I am a 25 year old guy from sweden, right now im looking for work and thinking about going back to school. I live with my girlfriend alto sadly she does not play wow, i have a cusin who playes and a irl friend who plays every now and then but I dont rly have people to play with and thats why im looking for a guild so i can make some new friends and have people to play my favorit game with! I am usually online in the afternoon or evening but realy im online when ever and as often as I can. I got into WOW many years ago when i saw my cusin and my stepsister play and i was hooked! I have been playing for something like 13-14 years now I think and I love this game, And now im looking for a new guild where I can live and make friends and play this game with people since latey I haven't realy hade anyone to play with and thats just no good.

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?

I like cinnamon rolls... not realy what you asked is it... ooh well.

7. Optional: If you're not into role playing it's not a problem and you may skip this part. If you're into role playing and would like to add an In Character application please do so here.

I have never RP:d seriously but I do enjoy to sit around a cooking fire just talking IC sometimes. total RP noob!

RAIDING

If you're not sure how to answer certain questions just say so. We don't bite. Much.

8. If you have an off-spec, how well geared are you for that spec?

Im a hunter i play both BM and MM but all my azorite armor is set up for BM.

9. Our raid team raids from 2000hrs server time to 2300hrs server time on Thursdays and Sundays. Can you make both raids every week?

Yes! :) those are great hours for me actually.

10. Please explain in short what benefits your class & specs can bring to a raid? What consumables do you use for raiding?

I use food, pots, runes, ventusrunes if needed and pots if they are not crazy expensive then I only use them on progress but pots and food I always use. :)
Hunters are great for those jobs no one els wanna do, we can run around and klick/kite/freeze or kill most things and we love doing it! :D

11. What is your raiding experience? Which bosses have you cleared in Normal, Heroic or Mythic Mode? What was your progress through raids in previous expansions, if any, and did you raid those when they were relevant?
Have you switched raiding mains or your mainspec for this expansion?

Right now im 9/9 normal 5/9 HC and 1/9mythic
In wrath I raided as a Shaman other then that I have always been a hunter :) I have raided on and off for years starting in wrath of the lich king I have curve for Garrosh hellscream 10man, Archimonde, Xavius, helya, gul'dan, KJ, Argus and G'huun. If i am raiding for a tier my goal is always curve and if that is what im aiming for so far I have always got it some times with a guild and some times by puging, altho ofc i always prefere guild raids and only pug when i have not been in a guild raid team. I would say im a good player, nothing amazing but I can definitely pull my weight in a raid and im always happy to do jobs like runing orbs on g'huun or any other special taskt.

In every expansion I have atleast killed some raids when they were relevent content.

12. If available please provide World of Logs / WarcraftLogs / Mr.Robot links or link screenshots (for example Recount or Skada) of your raid performance in this expansion.

I am not realy sure how world of logs and warcraftlogs work, I have used them and looked at stuff other people have posted when ive been in the raid but never loged myself altho im willing to learn more about logs, I use Raidbots for siming all my gear and I use icy vaines for guides and comparing talents.

13. Please link a screenshot of your User Interface during a raid. A screenshot of your character attacking target dummies is not acceptable. We want to see your UI during raid combat - step into LFR if you need to.

I use a addon buy Preach that I have slightly modded to suit me and give me the info I need!
Since it is late when im diong this, this is the best screenshot i could get, if its not good enough let me know and I will get a better one later! :D
Let me know if that link is not working im not sure if i messed it up xD

https://imgur.com/a/CpPJFEe

Instructions for linking screenshots
You can use imgur, which is super easy and you don't need to have an account. Take a screenshot of your UI with the Prt Scr button on your keyboard. Visit imgur.com. Click Computer at the top right under Upload and browse to your \World of Warcraft\Screenshots folder and select the correct screenshot. Click Start Upload. Copy the address that's now in your address bar of your browser and paste it into your application. Remember to copy the Deletion Link at the bottom right if you want to be able to delete that screenshot from imgur later!
Make a copy of your application before you hit Submit in case something goes wrong.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 03:16:47 am by Dasor »

Dasor

Re: Raider application - Dasor
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 03:14:50 am »
I saw that your applications are cloesed but was hoping maybe you had room for me and if not when you do open them up again my application is already here :)
I realy would love to join you guys and get to know you, looking forward to hear from you.
and sorry for my english im not that good at spelling :S