Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: [Social application] Ekomaa (ACCEPTED)  (Read 445 times)

Ekomaa

• Kung fu llama
  • Venator
[Social application] Ekomaa (ACCEPTED)
« on: April 29, 2018, 12:14:18 pm »
1. What is your character's name, realm, level, class and spec?
My character's name is Ekomaa on Argent Dawn, a level 110 monk windwalker.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Ekomaa/advanced

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcaft?
Currently i focus on getting into mythic dungeons, climbing the mythic ladder, playing pvp and eventually getting into raiding!

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?
I found out about Immortalis through Taliesin, i have been guild scouting for a while now with no proper catch
so i figured it would be worth a try!

4. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game? If you prefer not to share personal information on a public forum it's not a problem.
My name is Kevin, i am a 20 year old male originating from Denmark, i currently do not go to school neither have a job but i will be beginning on a production school soon.
i got into world of warcraft around the burning crusade, coming across the game title by myself and enjoying it ever since with downtimes here and there.
at the moment i am usually available all days of the week from 11am till around 11pm and i usually spend a couple of hours
within that timeframe to use on wow whenever fits, ofcourse when i begin on production school my schedule and available time will
be shifting accordingly.
at the moment i have no family playing wow, i do have a couple of friends but they play on the US realms.

5. What are you looking for in a guild?
at the moment i am looking for a mainly social aspect, a place to hang around and a platform to conversate with other people on.
i am also looking to make new friends and find people who are willing to progress in mythic dungeons and endure battlegrounds with.
eventually i'll be looking to get into a raiding team at all skill levels.

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?
Mh, probably an egg pie with bacon and salmon filling.

7. OPTIONAL: If you're into Role Playing and would like to add an In Character application please do so here.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 08:01:23 pm by Kazyra »
WTS warglaves of azzinoth + thunderfury /w me serious sellers only

Kazyra

• Primarch
Re: [Social application] Ekomaa (ACCEPTED)
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2018, 07:38:59 pm »
Hi there Ekomaa.

Your application have been accepted. Poke any officer for a guild invitation!
I will send you a PM soon with more information about guild life.

Welcome to Immortalis!