Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: [Social Application] Suven (ACCEPTED)  (Read 289 times)

Suven

• Venator
[Social Application] Suven (ACCEPTED)
« on: May 22, 2018, 02:34:07 pm »
1. What is your character's name, realm, level, class and spec?

Main character on Argent Dawn is Suven, level 1 night elf male hunter. /flex
Previous main character Xalanaw, 110 shadow priest @ Draenor.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/xalanaw

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcaft?

The last few years in the game have been super dry and casual for me since I haven't really had a proper guild with a good team spirit to tackle the raids and other challenges. My current goal is to get back into the game and feel the thrill of raiding which I have last felt back in Mists of Pandaria. First I have to level an alliance character to Argent Dawn though.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?

I decided to roll to Argent Dawn and I remembered someone mentioning the guilds name before.  I really can't remember who it was but they praised the guild.

4. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game? If you prefer not to share personal information on a public forum it's not a problem.

I am soon 25 years old university student from Finland. I major in chemistry however I have been applying to a medical school for a medical degree for couple years now.

I had been playing several different mmorpgs like Helbreath, FlyFF, RuneScape etc. until I found about World of Warcraft. I think I was about 14 years old in 2006 when I went to a nearby store and I saw this interesting game with a intriguing night elf female and dwarf on the cover. I didn't know back then that the game I bought was going to be my most played game ever but since then I have been playing it sometimes as a filthy casual (lol) and sometimes as a hardcore progress raid member. As I mentioned I've been super lazy casual since start of WoD. I play the game whenever I feel like it, mostly during weekends though. None of my current friends really play the game. Most of my friends either gave up with the gaming or just got bored of WoW.

5. What are you looking for in a guild?

First of all I am looking for a friendly and mature community. I am simply too old for stupid drama over RNG and loot distribution, heh. I'd like to play with people who share my passion and love for this game even though sometimes the changes implemented by Blizzard are stupid. I want to wipe way too many times on a boss with company so great that I simply don't want to give up.

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?

Yes I do! I am currently eating blueberry crumble pie which is simply my favourite.

7. OPTIONAL: If you're into Role Playing and would like to add an In Character application please do so here.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 03:17:09 pm by Kazyra »

Kazyra

• Primarch
Re: [Social Application] Suven
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018, 03:16:59 pm »
Hi there Suven.

Your application have been accepted. Poke any officer for a guild invitation!
I will send you a PM soon with more information about guild life.

Welcome to Immortalis!