Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: [Social Application] Deathspledge (ACCEPTED)  (Read 142 times)

Deathspledge

• Venator
[Social Application] Deathspledge (ACCEPTED)
« on: June 12, 2018, 11:15:37 am »
1. What is your character's name, realm, level, class and spec?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Deathspledge/advanced

Level 110 Vengence DH

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcaft?
For example: you focus on alts and enjoy levelling multiple characters or you focus on raiding normal and heroic modes, challenge mode dungeons, battlegrounds and arena, professions and playing the auction house, completing achievements, role playing, pet battles or a combination of things. We like to get an idea of how you play the game to see if it matches up with how we play the game.

At this time i enjoy the social aspect of the game, such as mythic plus without any ego, we are all here to enjoy the game, regardless of skill level, and its always good to help someone progress with what ever content they wish to persue.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?
We are interested in knowing which of our ways of recruiting are effective.

if im honest, i googled guild recruitment on Argent Dawn.  The guild i am currently in has gone quiet...

4. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game? If you prefer not to share personal information on a public forum it's not a problem.
We are interested in knowing a bit more about the player behind the character(s).

I'm Chris, 32, from the north east of England, i'm currently employed as an electrical maintenance technician for a well known car manufacturer. i got in to WoW through a friend back in 2006 when i was still in the British Army. I have spent most of my playing time over on Doomhammer, but recently transfered to Argent Dawn.

5. What are you looking for in a guild?
We'd like to know more about your expectations and interests, so that we can figure out if there's something we can provide as a community or provide in the future.

I look for a friendly social atmosphere, in which we all help each other, i used to raid, but family commitments currently dont let me raid as often as i used to.  currently i am enjoying playing around in mythic+.

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?
Just a silly question. We use your answer for your initial guild note if you end up joining the guild. If you're more into cake, we won't judge you.

Meat and potato pies are the daddy, with a bit of HP Brown Sauce....  but new york vanilla cheesecake is also great if you favour the sweet tooth

7. OPTIONAL: If you're into Role Playing and would like to add an In Character application please do so here.
For example: if you'd like to get your character invited to the guild In Character please write a short In Character letter addressed to Kazyra. Explain who your character is and why your character would like to join Immortalis. If you've already met some of our members you could write about that too.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 04:45:36 pm by Kazyra »

Ðaz

• Primarch
Re: [Social Application] Deathspledge
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 11:07:43 pm »
Hi there Deathspledge.

Your application has been accepted. Poke any officer for a guild invitation!
I will send you a PM soon with more information about guild life.

Welcome to Immortalis!

Deathspledge

• Venator
Re: [Social Application] Deathspledge
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 01:29:36 pm »
Hi, and thanks. 

Currently no officers online in game, but i'm free and single, and ready to join you guys when there is someone available for an invite.

Thanks again.

Death