Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: [Social Application] Olothos (ACCEPTED)  (Read 34 times)

Olothos

• Venator
[Social Application] Olothos (ACCEPTED)
« on: August 08, 2018, 02:54:41 pm »
1. What is your character's name, realm, level, class, and spec?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/argent-dawn/Olothos

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcraft?

I would like a guild with a friendly atmosphere. I am currently looking for a guild to start BFA with, for now I am looking to make friends and do some PVE and PVP with. Later on once i'm geared up and think I am up for the challenge I may try some raiding :)

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?

I looked on WOWPROGRESS and researched your guild through this website. It looks like a friendly environment.

4. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game? If you prefer not to share personal information on a public forum it's not a problem.

My name is Lawrence and I am 20 years old. I currently am off for the summer but I go to university to study product design. Hopefully one day I will be designing your hoovers or chairs fingers crossed. I started playing wow a long time ago when I was definetly too young to understand anything, my brother had just started playing during TBC and I had played warcraft 3 so I took interest in WOW. however I never got anywhere as I was only about 8 years old or something at the time. I dipped back in and out with friends during CATA and MOP. I cam back full time for the whole duration of legion and haven't stopped playing since :)

5. What are you looking for in a guild?

To make friends and companions that share memories from battles in PVE and PVP. It would be nice to experience an expansion/game with others rather than by myself.

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?

Meat and potato pie, the greasy kind from any local chippy you find in town!

7. OPTIONAL: If you're into Role Playing and would like to add an In Character application please do so here.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 10:47:08 pm by Kazyra »

Kazyra

• Primarch
Re: [Social Application] Olothos
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 10:46:30 pm »
Hi there Olothos.

Your application has been accepted. Poke any officer for a guild invitation!
I will send you a PM soon with more information about guild life.

Welcome to Immortalis!