Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: [Social Application] Naaruu (ACCEPTED)  (Read 135 times)

Naaruu

• Venator
[Social Application] Naaruu (ACCEPTED)
« on: August 08, 2018, 07:39:11 pm »
1. What is your character's name, realm, level, class, and spec?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/argent-dawn/Naaruu

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcraft?

I am currently looking for a guild on Argent Dawn for the start of BFA with a friendly atmosphere allowing me to make some friends and to do some PvE and PvP with company.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?

I heard about the guild from a friend and looked into it to find that it had a very friendly and welcoming atmosphere.

4. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game? If you prefer not to share personal information on a public forum it's not a problem.

My name is Linda and I am 21 years old from the UK. Currently going to university studying Chinese Studies and Business. My friend introduced me to wow during the launch of Legion and have enjoyed it ever since. I usually try to come on whenever I'm free. ^_^

5. What are you looking for in a guild?

I'm looking forward to make some new friends with the launch of BFA to do some PvE or PvP and make some good memories.

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?

Yee! I like a good savory pie but I enjoy the sweet kind more such as apple pies, blueberry pies etc. :P

7. OPTIONAL: If you're into Role Playing and would like to add an In Character application please do so here.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 10:46:06 pm by Kazyra »

Kazyra

• Primarch
Re: [Social Application] Naaruu
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 10:45:58 pm »
Hi there Naaruu.

Your application has been accepted. Poke any officer for a guild invitation!
I will send you a PM soon with more information about guild life.

Welcome to Immortalis!