Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: [Social Applicant] Dankarie (ACCEPTED)  (Read 53 times)

Dankarie

• Venator
[Social Applicant] Dankarie (ACCEPTED)
« on: August 08, 2018, 08:39:27 pm »
1. What is your character's name, realm, level, class and spec?

I'm brand new so the website doesn't show me yet!  I am a level 9 Rogue, called Dankarie.

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcaft?

Right now I'm just getting back into the game after a really long break (years), so just getting back into learning the game again without wanting to focus on anything solely in particular.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?

I am an IRL friend of Elina.  We were in Poland on holiday with a group and I was convinced to try WoW in time for the new expansion.

4. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game? If you prefer not to share personal information on a public forum it's not a problem.

I'm over 30, I got into WoW years ago because I'm a gamer and at the time everyone was on it.  Playtime for me is sporadic at the moment because of IRL commitments but I'll mostly be on for an hour or two evenings, and some weekends.

5. What are you looking for in a guild?

Somewhere friendly, otherwise I'm pretty low maintenance.

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?

Yes I do, Steak and Kidney, and Apple?

7. OPTIONAL: If you're into Role Playing and would like to add an In Character application please do so here.

N/A but I'll enjoy seeing random RP around the cities.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 10:45:38 pm by Kazyra »

Kazyra

• Primarch
Re: [Social Applicant] Dankarie
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 10:45:24 pm »
Hi there Dankarie.

Your application has been accepted. Poke any officer for a guild invitation!
I will send you a PM soon with more information about guild life.

Welcome to Immortalis!

Izybelle

• Praetor
Re: [Social Applicant] Dankarie (ACCEPTED)
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 10:01:09 pm »
Woohoo!  ;)