Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: [Social Apllication] Sethanon (ACCEPTED)  (Read 140 times)

Raiken87

• Venator
[Social Apllication] Sethanon (ACCEPTED)
« on: August 12, 2018, 08:57:10 pm »
1. What is your character's name, realm, level, class and spec?
Deathknight called Sethanon who is 64 and Frost for now
I have recently come back after a long break i also have a Fury warrior called Setharion who's level 110

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Sethanon/advanced
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Setharion/advanced

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcaft?  I like a bit of everything really dungeon, making alts just chilling and chatting to folks

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?
Argent Dawn website just took time to plod around and then ended up on the website seem like nice folks and that makes playing this game so much more fun

4. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game? If you prefer not to share personal information on a public forum it's not a problem.
I'm 30 from Scotland with a wife and two children and also a full time job so my hours of play are completely random so i will just be on whenever i get some free time
Been playing wow on and off since vanilla played every expansion so far and i'm back for BFA

5. What are you looking for in a guild?
Mostly that there are friendly and chatty people on, this game is so much more fun with a good group of people to play with either for actual parties or just to have a laugh and chat with as i level an alt or grind dailies

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite? Cherry with a large dollop of cream oooh yes

7. OPTIONAL: If you're into Role Playing and would like to add an In Character application please do so here. Not made any plans on this character i have done so before and will likely do so again but for now focused on leveling and getting ready for BFA
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 06:53:09 pm by Kazyra »

Kazyra

• Primarch
Re: [Social Apllication] Sethanon
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 06:52:53 pm »
Hi there Sethanon.

Your application has been accepted. Poke any officer for a guild invitation!
I will send you a PM soon with more information about guild life.

Welcome to Immortalis!

Raiken87

• Venator
Re: [Social Apllication] Sethanon (ACCEPTED)
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 08:38:18 pm »
Thanks i'll get right on poking people when I get home from work hopefully still be an officer kicking around about half 10 shame I can't stay up for the launch as got to work again tomorrow going to be a long shift knowing I have BFA waiting