Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Social application - Roxsi (ACCEPTED)  (Read 265 times)

Roxsi

Social application - Roxsi (ACCEPTED)
« on: September 20, 2018, 07:25:34 pm »
1. What is your character's name, realm, level, class and spec?
1. Roxsi outlaw rogue lvl 120 agent dawn ilvl 346

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/roxsi/advanced

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcaft?
2. To be the best of the best of the best sir! Oh yer and raid and love dungeons and farming

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?
3. Danny lured me to you He s and friend av known for a long time even went out drinking with him when he came to England don't ask me what happened a can't remember 30 mad dogs and desperados later we a r8ght laugh tho 😁

4. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game? If you prefer not to share personal information on a public forum it's not a problem.
4. I'm 35 mother of 3 minions full time mum at the mo but my career is in the pub business had my own pub before a got preggers again ... started wow 9 years ago with me partner at the time... I play when kids are at school or in bed don't have many friends left that play at the mo but av been in the same guild as Danny (insinc) known him for about 7 years a think sry Dan if av got it wrong :p.

5. What are you looking for in a guild?
5. To socialize and not feel like a loner all on me tod :)

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?
6. Love pie a can make my owe steak and ale pie from scratch usually with theakstones old peculiar it's me special

7. OPTIONAL: If you're into Role Playing and would like to add an In Character application please do so here.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 07:41:15 pm by Ðaz »

Ðaz

• Primarch
Re: Social application - Roxsi (ACCEPTED)
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 07:41:49 pm »
Hi!

Your application has been accepted. Poke any officer for a guild invite!
I'll send you a PM with more information about guild life.

Welcome to Immortalis!