Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Social Application - Athelair (ACCEPTED)  (Read 181 times)

Athelair

• Venator
Social Application - Athelair (ACCEPTED)
« on: January 14, 2019, 07:09:04 pm »
1. What is your character's name, realm, level, class and spec?

My Character is called Athelair, My level 120 Arms Warrior that i have recently moved to Argent Dawn.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Athelair/advanced

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcaft?

I mostly enjoy PvE Content and dabble in PvP a little. I used to be a hardcore raider back in the days of ICC but havent really done anything more than LFR since then. Im looking to do some Mythic + and some casual raiding if possible. however, my main goal in WoW is to make new friends that i can play this game that has absolutly dominated my life with!

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?

Like many applicants, i found out about the guild through Taliesin and Evitel. I'm new to Argent Dawn so unfortunately, so no one to vouch for me.

4. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game? If you prefer not to share personal information on a public forum it's not a problem.

My name is Greig, I'm a 26 year old Structural Engineer. I started playing WoW in the August of 2008 just before the launch of WoTLK after getting curious about it while playing the original Guild Wars, i played basically through wrath in its entirety but slowed down my play in cataclysm. Since then i've been a casual player while i went through university, however ive picked up playing regularly since legion. I normally play every week day between 5pm and 10pm GMT and any time at the weekend.

5. What are you looking for in a guild?

I'm looking for a group of people that i can do some mythic+ and casual raiding with and hopefully i can make some new friends along the way.

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?

Scotch or Haggis Pie, theres nothing better than being lazy and throwing a couple of scotch pies and chips in the oven after a long day at work!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 07:59:41 pm by Ðaz »

Ðaz

• Primarch
Re: Social Application - Athelair (ACCEPTED)
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 07:59:32 pm »
Hi!

Your application has been accepted. Poke any officer for a guild invite!
I'll send you a PM with more information about guild life.

Welcome to Immortalis