Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Raider Application - Aragaht (Accepted for Raid Trial)  (Read 233 times)

Aragaht

• Venator
Raider Application - Aragaht (Accepted for Raid Trial)
« on: December 23, 2018, 11:24:55 am »
1. What is your character's name, realm, level, class and spec?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/argent-dawn/Aragaht
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/argent-dawn/Waragat - alt

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcaft?

Primarily PvE, but I like the occasional arena as well. Mainly I'm in for the social aspect, but I'm feeling that to be the strongest when raiding with a good community. Also I love the feeling of succeeding in beating something for the first time with a group.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?

WoWprogress. I was looking for a guild that raids 2d/w and was around for a while. Sadly I don't know anyone yet.

4. Have you applied to any other guilds right now? Do you play any characters in other guilds and/or on other servers?

This is the only guild i've applied to at the moment, my alts are guildless as well.

5. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game? If you prefer not to share personal information on a public forum it's not a problem.
We are interested in knowing a bit more about the player behind the character(s).

My name is Yor, 30 yrs old and from Holland. I work at the hospital in the anesthesia department and do that full-time. I'm also a proud dad since this august, and loving it. I've been playing WoW since Vanilla, with the occasional hiatus here and there. I've played all the roles in those years, but had the intent to go dps this x-pac. I currently have a 374 arms warrior with 8/8 heroic Uldir, and I got my BM hunter up to 371. The hunter is the one I intend to continue with, as I enjoy it a bit more :)
I'm online almost every day I'd say, although not for hours on end. I do have my time to share with the family! (They do not play WoW - yet)

5. What are you looking for in a guild?

A place where people care about social interaction, and try to have fun while playing whatever they're playing at that moment. I believe what makes or breaks WoW is the community you're in.

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?

Nutty carrot cake, of course.

7. OPTIONAL: If you're into Role Playing and would like to add an In Character application please do so here.

RAIDING

If you're not sure how to answer certain questions just say so. We don't bite. Much.

8. If you have an off-spec, how well geared are you for that spec?

Not preffering the melee off-spec on the hunter, but I could bring the Arms warrior if needed. Also I have a 120 resto druid alt. (I used to heal in Legion)

9. Our raid team raids from 2000hrs server time to 2300hrs server time on Thursdays and Sundays. Can you make both raids every week?

Most of the time yes. There is an occasional evening shift at work, but usually not more than once a month on a raid.

10. Please explain in short what benefits your class & specs can bring to a raid? What consumables do you use for raiding?

I always bring all the consumables needed for the type of progression needed. My class brings consistent ranged dps, with lust, spirit link, turtle, FD etc.

11. What is your raiding experience? Which bosses have you cleared in Normal, Heroic or Mythic Mode? What was your progress through raids in previous expansions, if any, and did you raid those when they were relevant?
Have you switched raiding mains or your mainspec for this expansion?

I've progressed through full Nighthold heroic on my resto druid in Legion, before quitting the game for a while. I have now completed heroic Uldir on my arms warrior. M

12. If available please provide World of Logs / WarcraftLogs / Mr.Robot links or link screenshots (for example Recount or Skada) of your raid performance in this expansion.

Edit; played a pug heroic yesterday, my gear isnt top notch yet but iLlvl comparison % OK:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/pGKLCv3fDAMFP7YX/#type=damage-done&boss=-2&difficulty=0

Some from the warrior:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/KdQqthz1NYGnB9p6

13. Please link a screenshot of your User Interface during a raid. A screenshot of your character attacking target dummies is not acceptable. We want to see your UI during raid combat - step into LFR if you need to.

https://i.imgur.com/jO5lfC1.jpg

« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 12:14:47 pm by Feraanir »

Feraanir

• Exarch
Re: Raider Application - Aragaht
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 12:14:10 pm »
Hi Aragaht,

Sorry for the long delay in getting beck to you. Christmas break got a bit busy for me so I'm trying to catch up now!

Happy to have you join as a trialist!

PM one of the officers for a guild invite!

Best regards,
Feraanir