Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Social Application: Marcmillion (ACCEPTED)  (Read 140 times)

Marcmillion

• Venator
Social Application: Marcmillion (ACCEPTED)
« on: December 27, 2018, 05:38:25 pm »
1. What is your character's name, realm, level, class and spec?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Marcmillion/advanced

Marcmillion, argent dawn eu, 110, mage, frost

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcaft?

Combination of questing, rp, achievement grinding and retro content, I occasional do LFR raiding but don't have it in for me for actual real raiding.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?

Asked a tumblr mutual for recommendations for a social/rp guild on argent dawn that wouldn't be painful to be in as a lgbt person,a friend of her said that her husband was in Immortalis and that it was a kind and supportive place. No-one who can vouch for me, friend of a friend's husband is a bit of a stretch to even bother ;)

4. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game? If you prefer not to share personal information on a public forum it's not a problem.

hello! I'm 32, I work in local government here in the uk, i'm around on and off week day evenings and weekend depending on schedule, i'm married and i tend to play wow when my wife is working on their art in the same room.  I played wow about 10 years ago but quit during cataclysm, a friend got me playing again last year but has since unsubbed leaving me playing alone as I'm still enjoying it but want to be around people again.

5. What are you looking for in a guild?

honestly, i feel the appeal of wow is the social aspect of the game so even if i'm just questing on various alts its nice having a guild chat in background? but people to do dungeons or retro stuff with and the occasional bit of rp would be nice, and i'm applying here because you are apparently nice people and won't make me want to scream like tradechat does ;)

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?

I'm afraid not, please forgive me!

7. OPTIONAL: If you're into Role Playing and would like to add an In Character application please do so here.

I'm reworking marc as a character so even though I'm an RPer is it okay if i don't apply IC?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 10:48:18 am by Ðaz »

Ðaz

• Primarch
Re: Social Application: Marcmillion (ACCEPTED)
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2019, 10:48:25 am »
Hi!

Your application has been accepted. Poke any officer for a guild invite!
I'll send you a PM with more information about guild life.

Welcome to Immortalis