Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Social Application - Amadriana (ACCEPTED)  (Read 195 times)

Amadriana

• Venator
    • My Instagram page
Social Application - Amadriana (ACCEPTED)
« on: December 27, 2018, 10:44:39 pm »
1. What is your character's name, realm, level, class and spec?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Amadríana/advanced

This will be my main character for quite some time as I play through the story line, questing and unlocking things.  I love the hunter for this, but my preferred role for dungeons is healer, so I suspect my main character may change at some point (probably to Discipline Priest).

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcaft?

My goal for now is to unlock the allied races, but I'm in no crazy rush, I'm just taking it easy and enjoying the ride!  I tend to have the most fun in MMOs when helping friends with harder quests/missions/dungeons, usually as a healer.  Unfortunately, as I'm so far behind right now, it's probably going to be a while before I'll be much use to anyone!  I enjoy a challenge but I don't like things to get too serious either - I'd much rather struggle along with a friendly group than breeze through with an elite group that doesn't tolerate failure.  I'm not usually a fan of PvP but I may dabble with war mode at some point when I've got some more experience.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?

I heard about your guild from that lovely couple, Taliesin and Evitel on YouTube.  They seem like such genuinely nice people and I get the impression that they feel the same way about the people in this guild.  I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting anyone from the guild myself.

4. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game? If you prefer not to share personal information on a public forum it's not a problem.

Hey there!  My name is Steve and I'm 39 years old.  Photography is my profession and my hobby.  I work full time at a studio doing commercial advertising/product photography.  In my free time I take mostly landscapes, but more recently I have gotten into astrophotography, taking pictures of nebulae from my back garden.  Every clear night I am out with my telescope, but when it's not clear I play games.  Since I live in the North West of England this means I spend 99% of my evenings inside playing games ::)  I live with my beautiful wife and our two bunnies. I hope that one day she might join me on WoW while she hopes that one day I will manage to get into ESO ;D

5. What are you looking for in a guild?

Just a relaxed, friendly group to chat with while enjoying the game.  Maybe some dungeons or more casual raids one day, if that's a thing!?

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?

Oh yes!  A nice apple pie, preferably drowning in custard :P

7. OPTIONAL: If you're into Role Playing and would like to add an In Character application please do so here.

I always choose a role play server whenever there is the option, although I don't often take part in the role playing myself I do my best to play along if people try to include me.  I find the community nicer on these servers and it makes my experience so much better and more immersive, so a huge thank you and much love to the role players <3

Thanks for taking the time to read through all this.  I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas and whether it's with or without me, I hope 2019 is a great year for you all!

Ama/Steve
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 10:50:07 am by Ðaz »

Ðaz

• Primarch
Re: Social Application - Amadriana (ACCEPTED)
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2019, 10:50:14 am »
Hi!

Your application has been accepted. Poke any officer for a guild invite!
I'll send you a PM with more information about guild life.

Welcome to Immortalis