Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Social Application: Leiptra (ACCEPTED)  (Read 169 times)

Leiptra

• Venator
Social Application: Leiptra (ACCEPTED)
« on: January 06, 2019, 11:40:48 pm »
1. What is your character's name, realm, level, class and spec?

Leiptra, Argent Dawn, level 10 at the time of this application, Shaman playing any spec.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Leiptra/advanced

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcaft?

Having fun with my friends/guild is top priority. I like to push some Mythic+ where I can, my highest character is 1450 r.io.  I also like raiding and some pvp (mainly arenas). I used to be kind of a tryhard player but I dont have time to play like that anymore and am therefore looking for a guild to just have fun with.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?

Taliesin & Evitel :)

4. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game? If you prefer not to share personal information on a public forum it's not a problem.

Hi my name is Mick, I'm a 23 year old student from the Netherlands. I currently have my own apartment in Utrecht which is a beautiful city right in the middle of the Netherlands. Like I said I am a student, studying Human Geography and Planning which takes up the majority of my time.
I have been playing world of warcraft for as long as I can remember and started playing retail in 2011, before that I played a bunch of private servers. I will usually pop online every day but during stressful periods (exams etc) I might be off for a few days/week.

5. What are you looking for in a guild?

Im looking for a place to have fun with guildies and maybe do some heroic raiding. Looking for a home within world of warcraft and I was told that this is the place to go.

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?

I love pie, my favorite is monchou pie made by my mother (A)

I would love to tell more about myself on discord of ingame and get to know you all :)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 02:06:09 pm by Ðaz »

Ðaz

• Primarch
Re: Social Application: Leiptra (ACCEPTED)
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 02:06:13 pm »
Hi!

Your application has been accepted. Poke any officer for a guild invite!
I'll send you a PM with more information about guild life.

Welcome to Immortalis