Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Social Application - Ellyos (ACCEPTED)  (Read 80 times)

Ellyos

• Venator
Social Application - Ellyos (ACCEPTED)
« on: January 10, 2019, 10:52:09 am »
1. What is your character's name, realm, level, class and spec?

My characters name is Ellyos, just started up on Argent Dawn so currently levelling a new character. At the moment I’m level 64, Death Knight and I plan on playing tank at max level.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/ellyos/advanced

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcaft?

In previous expansions I have usually focused primarily on raiding/late game PvE content and enjoy progressing through the more difficult raid/dungeon encounters. I have unfortunately not really been an active player for the past couple of expansions, but I am hoping to get back into the game.

I have in the past been a bit of an alt maniac but that’s cooled down a lot in recent expansions. Although let’s be honest once those new races drop there’s going to have to be some alt levelling!

There’s not really anything I am against pursuing in game, it’s more about the people around to complete the content with.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?

In truth I came across mention of the guild due to Taliesin’s videos on YouTube. He has such a passion for the game and I want to be a part of a community that includes members like that. I know no one in the guild personally, so no one to vouch for me unfortunately.

4. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game? If you prefer not to share personal information on a public forum it's not a problem.

My name is Elliot, I am 26 years old and currently work part-time as a doorman (security for clubs/events) up in the North West of England. I first got into WoW when I was about 12/13 years old toward the later stages of Vanilla. I was already an avid gamer and WoW took my love of games to a whole new level. I frequently played from that moment until early Cataclysm almost none stop, raiding at a high level throughout several patches (The peak was chasing server first kills in WotLK with a guild called Nightshade of Sunstrider, back when it was a very busy server). I am usually on during the day and evenings, and would be more active should I find a community I enjoy being a part of. I currently do not have any family or friends that play the game, though that is certainly not through lack of trying!

5. What are you looking for in a guild?

I am looking for a group of players that still enjoy the game. With the swarm of negativity surrounding the game at current I’ve found it immensely difficult to find a group of players that genuinely still enjoy the game. Obviously I am joining as a social, but I would like to contribute once I have made it to max level and be an active member in dungeons and the occasional raid (should spaces be available at any point in the future).

It’s really, as mentioned in previous answers, all about the community.

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?

Pie is good. I’d say a solid apple pie hits the spot. Although I’ve got to admit I’d take chocolate over any pie.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 02:09:00 pm by Ðaz »

Ðaz

• Primarch
Re: Social Application - Ellyos (ACCEPTED)
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 02:09:03 pm »
Hi!

Your application has been accepted. Poke any officer for a guild invite!
I'll send you a PM with more information about guild life.

Welcome to Immortalis