Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Social Application - Tsargeras [DECLINED]  (Read 213 times)

Tsargeras

Social Application - Tsargeras [DECLINED]
« on: February 08, 2019, 03:44:30 pm »
1. What is your character's name, realm, level, class and spec?
Tsargeras-ArgentDawn lvl 120 Frost/Blood Death Knight

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/argent-dawn/Tsargeras

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcaft?
I mainly enjoy rated battlegrounds and mythic dungeons, more of a PvPer. Current goal is the 5 million mount! Nearly halfway there!

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?
I'm reapplying to join the guild on my main character because I messed things up by being uncertain what my main was when I initially joined 2 months ago. I really enjoy being part of the guild and would like to begin anew with my main.

4. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online?
I'm freshly turned thirty three, love music and philosophy. There will come a time when everybody who is lonely will be free to sing and dance and love. I'm online often each day of the week.

5. What are you looking for in a guild?
Immortalis feels like a very comfortable place to chill and make new friends. I'd like to get more involved doing PvP together, and also get into tanking Mythics so I can hone down the tank craft!

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?
The pie of your eye.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 01:51:16 pm by Ðaz »

Ðaz

• Primarch
Re: Social Application - Tsargeras [DECLINED]
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2019, 01:51:26 pm »
Hi
After considering this for a while, I've decided to decline your application.
I've sent you a PM with more details.

Tsargeras

Re: Social Application - Tsargeras [DECLINED]
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 02:48:24 pm »
Thanks for wasting 75 euro of my money all over a guild note. Thanks for not letting me make friends with anyone, all over a guild note. Thanks for not letting me be a part of a guild after being solo for years and years.

Really, thanks for everything. The way you ignored me really made me feel considered and a valued part of the team. But then again, who am I. Nobody in the guild knows, I never had the time to form any friendships.

I'll come and go and nobody will be any wiser.