Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Social Application - Asteria (ACCEPTED)  (Read 46 times)

Asteria

• Venator
Social Application - Asteria (ACCEPTED)
« on: February 12, 2019, 11:35:52 pm »
1. What is your character's name, realm, level, class and spec?

Asteria (with a funky backwards accent ì) Argent Dawn 120 Vengence Demon Hunter
I also have a 120 rogue and a 112 Druid on Argent Dawn.

*The funky "i" I mentioned before seems to break the hyperlink so you'll have to copy-paste to get to my character, sorry* (EDIT: Fixed -Daz)
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Asterìa

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcaft?

Recently I've mostly been working towards the "What a Long Strange Trip it's Been" achievement as most of my friends have stopped playing. However prieviously I raided Heroic Antorus and I enjoy Mythic Plus though I've done few this season due to my friends quiting. I enjoy basically all the content in the game (pve, pvp,mount farming & transmog runs, pet battles, achievement hunting etc.) but would really enjoy it all the more with an active group of people to experience it with.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?

I found out about Immortalis through Taliesin & Evitel though I wouldn't want to claim to personally know either of them. (I'm the guy who spoke to tali about the Bristol Old Vic that one time he probably won't remember on stream lol.)

4. Please tell us about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game? If you prefer not to share personal information on a public forum it's not a problem.

I'm 19 and I'm currently taking a year out from studying Chemistry at university. I first played WoW some time between MoP and WoD and it took me until Legion pre-patch to reach lvl 100 on my first character. I was only playing for maybe a month each christmas and summer in that time. Jump forward to patch 7.2 and I'd met some friends who played the game so I started my first recurring sub and boosted a new character. During Legion I reached exalted with every faction and maxed all my profesions on that character. I did M+ and as I mentioned earlier I raided Heroic Antorus on release. My friends and I were all really excited for BfA and we played a load at launch but after a few weeks they all left the game so I've been looking for a guild since. I play most days, mostly in the evenings.

5. What are you looking for in a guild?

I'm looking for a guild that has a strong, friendly, and fun community to play the game with in all the ways I can.

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?

I like all kinds of pie; Apple, Shepard's, Lemon Meringue, Fish, Banoffee, even a Quiche if you'll stretch the definition of pie far enough.

7. OPTIONAL: If you're into Role Playing and would like to add an In Character application please do so here.

I don't actively roleplay but if I'm approached in-game in RP I'll often respond in RP and would certainly never purposely interupt someone else's RP.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 03:10:54 pm by Ðaz »

Ðaz

• Primarch
Re: Social Application - Asteria (ACCEPTED)
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 03:11:02 pm »
Hi!

Your application has been accepted. Poke any officer for a guild invite!
I'll send you a PM with more information about guild life.

Welcome to Immortalis