Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Social application - TÎnkerspell (ACCEPTED)  (Read 130 times)

Tînkerspell

• Venator
Social application - TÎnkerspell (ACCEPTED)
« on: February 13, 2019, 05:14:30 pm »
1. What is your character's name, realm, level, class and spec?

My name is TÎnkerspell with a funny i ^^ im level 103 at the moment, Im a holy priest, and disc sometimes :D my realm is Argent Dawn EU
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/argent-dawn/T%C3%AEnkerspell

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcaft?

Mostly just chill stuff like mount runs, i love transmog, some raiding on the side, just pugs :) maybe a few mythic+ here and there! ^^

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?

I dont personally know anyone in Immortalis, but i heard of your guild though Taliesan & Evitel, watching their vids and streams, sometimes tali would talk about his guild and if im really honest he portreyed it to be a lovely guild with nice people in it :)

4. Please tell us about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game? If you prefer not to share personal information on a public forum it's not a problem.

My name is Becca :) im 23, from scotland, i live out in the scottish countryside :D
I got into wow through my brothers, started at the end of cata and haven't stopped since :'D im online most evenings, and some days too if i have a day off :D usually from 6 uk evening time too around 12 ^^ two of my brothers play wow! one not allot but the other plays every day with me ^^

5. What are you looking for in a guild?

Im just looking to be in a nice guild with people my own age who dont hate gnomes >.< this character is only 103 at the moment but shes going to be my new main :) i already have another holy priest, a void elf who 120 (385) but i wasn't enjoying void elf anymore :(

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?

cherry pie is delicious!

7. OPTIONAL: If you're into Role Playing and would like to add an In Character application please do so here.

I love too roleplay ^.^ mostly in lions rest in stormwind :D but i love taking part in all the rp events on AD
Im still working on my gnomes RP story at the moment so i wont do character application ^^

Thank you <3
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 04:30:50 pm by Tînkerspell »

Ðaz

• Primarch
Re: Social application - TÎnkerspell (ACCEPTED)
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 03:11:46 pm »
Hi!

Your application has been accepted. Poke any officer for a guild invite!
I'll send you a PM with more information about guild life.

Welcome to Immortalis