Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Social application - Belanche (ACCEPTED)  (Read 133 times)

Belanche

• Venator
Social application - Belanche (ACCEPTED)
« on: March 11, 2019, 04:38:55 pm »
I understand Immortalis is closed for new applications, but I figured I'll try it anyway just in case you change your mind and secretly hoping the effort will give me some merrit:P

1. What is your character's name, realm, level, class and spec?
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/belanche/advanced

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcaft?
I mainly focus on having fun and helping out guildies whenever I can. It's hard to say what specific activities or goals I focus on, since those change regularly. I used to be heavy into raiding, but that was a looooong time ago. Nowadays I focus mainly on grinding gold and mount-gathering.
I love to do the occasional dungeon or mythic and those are always best with guildies :P

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?
While I still had my main on Aerie Peak, I participated in a couple of pug's I really enjoyed, the pug-members from Immortalis were kind. When I looked up the guild, I noticed a WoW stream on Twitch which I have been following a while now and they are regularly mentioning the nice guild they are in.
Social activities on my old realm and guild are low, next to non-existent even, which led me to re-roll on the realm the streamer is playing on. So far, the realm hasn't dissapointed with the role-play element giving the world that little extra feeling as if it's a living, breathing world.

4. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game? If you prefer not to share personal information on a public forum it's not a problem.
I'm a dad, I'm a husband and when time permits me I play WoW. I've been playing since 2006 and was here when the gates of Ahn'Qiraj were opened on Aerie Peak. I'm online mainly in the evenings, but as I am my own boss, sometimes during the day as well.
I'm a bit rusty on these applications since the last time I wrote one is about 10 years ago. Don't judge :P
Edited to say I am liking this realm a lot, and am even thinking about transferring my main healer since I don't want to go through leveling another priest :)

5. What are you looking for in a guild?
A nice environment with a guild chat that is active and people who are helping others, just as I always help my fellow guildmembers.

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?
Ofcourse I like pie! Who doesn't?? My favorite is applepie, and ofcourse, the Dutch way, with cream.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 01:12:36 pm by Ðaz »

Ðaz

• Primarch
Re: Social application - Belanche (ACCEPTED)
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 01:12:21 pm »
Hi!

Your application has been accepted. Poke any officer for a guild invite!
I'll send you a PM with more information about guild life.

Welcome to Immortalis