Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Social Application - Auruma (ACCEPTED)  (Read 65 times)

Auruma

Social Application - Auruma (ACCEPTED)
« on: March 14, 2019, 01:27:51 pm »
1. What is your character's name, realm, level, class and spec?

Auruma - Priest - Disc / Shadow - 120 - Argent Dawn EU

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Auruma/advanced

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcaft?

I mainly focus on achievement, transmog and mount farming! I also level alts here and there (for more farming purposes of course). I love doing PvE content and helping people out and having a good social environment when playing.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?

My friend, Kinsey, is in the guild and knew I was looking for somewhere nice and friendly and recommended it to me!

4. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game? If you prefer not to share personal information on a public forum it's not a problem.

My name is Anne and Im 22! Though, I usually go by Escalusia online! I have been playing WoW since mid-wrath but back then I couldnt understand English, hahaha. That didnt stop me from enjoying the game though! I played on and off until MoP where I began really getting into the lore and I switched realm from Twisting Nether, to Argent Dawn. That was also when I got into Roleplaying!

Im online most days of the week and my brother plays as well! He does a lot of current content raiding and thats pretty much it!

I do art and commissions and its always been my passion, WoW only fueling that passion and art is currently my only "job"!

5. What are you looking for in a guild?

A kind and welcoming community of nice people, good social interactions. Maybe someone to run some old content with, or the like! I sort of stopped applying for guilds as theres generally a lot of mean people around, but I only heard good stuff about this, so I thought I would give it a go!

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?

Gotta admit, I am not the biggest pie person but anything baked is still amazing! I love cheesecakes, but the superior baked good is Carrot Cake- OOF
Its also the only thing I know how to bake and its Very Good

7. OPTIONAL: If you're into Role Playing and would like to add an In Character application please do so here.
As said, I do RP but this character is sorta a loner!

I also wanna apologize for not using any apostrophes, i spilled tea in my keyboard and Im using my fiances old one and I cant find it hahahaha
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 09:55:57 am by Ðaz »

Ðaz

• Primarch
Re: Social Application - Auruma (ACCEPTED)
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2019, 09:56:04 am »
Hi!

Your application has been accepted. Poke any officer for a guild invite!
I'll send you a PM with more information about guild life.

Welcome to Immortalis