Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Social Application - kiriará  (Read 263 times)

Kiriara

Social Application - kiriará
« on: April 04, 2019, 08:19:36 pm »
I am aware that recuritment is not in motion currently, however I thought I would chance it and put one up, with fingers cross. :). This is my first application in well many many years.

b]1. What is your character's name, realm, level, class and spec?[/b]

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Kiriará/advanced

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcaft?

So activities for are pretty much most of it, I do prefer PvE content over PvP, but if running with friends/guildies PvP can be fun for me. I would like to be part of a guild that pushes end content as this was something I was into during BC, and I would really like to get back in to it, even as a social. As I dont have the time these days.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?

I have seen the guild in past, and meet some of the players in the world and had a good experience of them when playing on various alts. I have also watched the twitch and You Tube channel and seen the guild in action, and with the weekly resets done by T&E.

4. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game? If you prefer not to share personal information on a public forum it's not a problem.

So in IRL I would shift patterns with my current job; this is very new to me as I have been a Further Education teacher/assessor in mechicanal enginnering for the last 9 years, I am 36 years old and a dad of 2. A girl of 7 and a boy of 13. Before teaching i was soilder, but was retired after becoming to injuried to continue, but this hasn't stopped me in life. I got in to World of Warcraft back in BC expansion, as there was alot of guys that I served with playing. This was also a great way to stay in touch over the years as we have moved around and onwards. I did try get my wife in to this but with no avail. So just me these days.
I can generally play in teh evenings and weekends at the moment, but once back to my main loction of work it will be every other weekend due to the shift pattern. 

5. What are you looking for in a guild?

I am looking for a community based guild, where they work together to achieve a greater goal and support each other, and enjoy helping each other. I am also looking for a more adult based guild.

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?

I enjoy apple pie and cream. MMMMM

7. OPTIONAL: If you're into Role Playing and would like to add an In Character application please do so here.

N/A
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 09:46:31 pm by Kiriara »