Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Social Application - Turps (ACCEPTED)  (Read 74 times)

Myffanwy

• Praetor
Social Application - Turps (ACCEPTED)
« on: April 24, 2019, 03:53:25 pm »
Hey all, Myff here! Our very good irl friend Turps wanted to join as a social but the site isn't letting people create accounts to apply at the moment so I thought I'd post his app here for him :)))
Can vouch for the fact that he is an especially awesome dude who will be awesome to have around.

1. What is your character's name, realm, level, class and spec?
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/argent-dawn/Turps
Turps - Argent Dawn EU - 110 - Warrior - Prot

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcaft?
Completionist. Farming old content and mounts. Don't have as much time as I once did so no good for any raiding etc.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?
Fan of Taliesin & Evitel and figured this was the closest I am leagally allowed to get (since from my understanding this is still physically over 1000 yards distance - if this is incorrect then please disregard my application)

4. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game? If you prefer not to share personal information on a public forum it's not a problem.
I'm 31. I have a job where I play computer games. I've been playing WoW since beta. I'm often online during lunch breaks and early evenings. I have lots of friends who play on other realms but it's all Horde (sorry!)

5. What are you looking for in a guild?
Looking for folks who are online and can tell me information about what's going on in the game at the moment that would otherwise take marginally longer to google.

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?
I love pie. My favourite is steak and kidney and I also like apple pie...both ends of the pie spectrum.

7. OPTIONAL: If you're into Role Playing and would like to add an In Character application please do so here.
It was late, I was unsure if the maiden behind the bar knew that I was still there as she closed the tavern for the night. She unbuttoned her blouse to relax....oh wait, no, not really into that kind of role play
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 08:42:39 pm by Ðaz »

Ðaz

• Primarch
Re: Social Application - Turps (ACCEPTED)
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 08:42:43 pm »
Hi!

Your application has been accepted. Poke any officer for a guild invite!
I'll send you a PM with more information about guild life.

Welcome to Immortalis