Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Social Application - Eloelle [ACCEPTED]  (Read 156 times)

Eloelle

• Venator
Social Application - Eloelle [ACCEPTED]
« on: July 11, 2019, 10:42:19 pm »
1. What is your character's name, realm, level, class and spec?

Gidday! I'm Eloelle, a beautiful dwarven princess. Also a holy paladin.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/defias-brotherhood/eloelle

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcaft?

I loved raiding back in the day and stick mostly to PvE content. I'm hoping that this application will open the doors to some Mythic dungeons and the like.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?

The story goes that when I was a wee naive youngster and had just moved onto the EU servers, a friend had recommended Argent Dawn due to the concentration of RP players (a facet of the game I quite enjoyed at the time). I made a character there but never progressed it much past level 1 as the drive for progression and high-end content led me down a different path. Once I decided to return to the game for BfA and found the guild I had been a part of for so many years had all but disbanded I decided it would be a good time to finally make the move over to AD. I used the WoWProgress site to gauge which guilds had social recruitment and then checked out their websites. Your guild stood out as a popular and active one that has fitting interests.

I've spoken a fair bit to Austrel/Insinc and they have said they would vouch for me.

4. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game? If you prefer not to share personal information on a public forum it's not a problem.

I'm a 29 year-old (shudder) Kiwi expat living in Europe. I've been playing the franchise since Warcraft 3 came out and was in the beta testing for Vanilla many moons ago. Due to my origins in NZ I've had a split 'career' in WoW across both US and EU realms, I raided pretty full noise on Mal'Ganis US with a few guilds and then joined an equally well-known (albeit for different reasons) guild on EU. Bounced back and forth between them whilst I moved around the world until I had to call it quits. I currently work as an airline pilot for a large European carrier, which makes my hours quite unsociable and irregular (and raiding on a fixed schedule impossible). Largely my online hours are weekday daytimes as my partner doesn't play the game.

5. What are you looking for in a guild?
Somewhere where Pink Floyd's 'Is there anybody out there?' couldn't play on repeat for weeks at a time. Just a like-minded bunch of people to enjoy the game with. As I said before I've never had the chance to truly experience mythic dungeon content so if that comes about, awesome, but no stress if not.

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?
You can't beat a kiwi pie! If you've never been to NZ let me tell ya we do the meanest savoury handheld pies known to man. Steak and cheese is my favourite but y'know I could always do a mince and cheese too if we wanted to throwback to mum's cooking. Just make sure you always blow on the pie! Safer communities together.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 05:51:22 am by Ðaz »

Insinc

• Exarch
Re: Social Application - Eloelle
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2019, 11:48:20 pm »
I can 100% vouch for Eloelle! It has been a long journey, but she made it  in the end! (dwarves have tiny legs) :D

Ðaz

• Primarch
Re: Social Application - Eloelle [ACCEPTED]
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2019, 05:52:16 am »
Hi!

Your application has been accepted. Poke any officer for a guild invite!
I'll send you a PM with more information about guild life.

Welcome to Immortalis!