Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Raiding Application - Asevís  (Read 61 times)

Raiding Application - Asevís
« on: August 19, 2019, 07:48:24 pm »
1. What is your character's name, level, class, spec and off-spec? Please provide a link to your profile on the armory.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Asevís/advanced
(Currently undergoing a realm transfer from Nades-Dragonblight)

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcraft?
I enjoy a variety of activities including weekly mythic+ runs, Raid lockouts, Mount farming, Achievement runs and generally enjoying social fun events. I have also recently got into pet battling, which I am really enjoying at the moment.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?
I have heard about your guild through some friends i have on the server, they are part of another guild (Puddin n Co).
I have also seen youtube video's also talking about your guild and the race for world first eternal palace, which I must admit i thought was great!

4. Have you applied to any other guilds right now? Do you play any characters in other guilds and/or on other servers?
None at all your the first guild on Argent Dawn I am applying for. I have various other characters across the realm's but none that i consider a main at all.

5. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? My name is Daz, im 29 from Bradford UK and i work within Recruitment. I have been an avid Warcraft fan since i played Warcraft 3 back in the day. My brother helped me get into the game and i played for a while when vanilla launched. I then took a long break to focus on education and returned in MoP.

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?
I mean, who doesn't like pie!! Cherry pie of-course!

7. Optional: If you're not into role playing it's not a problem and you may skip this part. If you're into role playing and would like to add an In Character application please do so here.
N/A

8. If you have an off-spec, how well geared are you for that spec?

My Vengence spec is very well geared, he stands at 432 with 2 BiS trinkets and essences.

9. Our raid team raids from 2000hrs server time to 2300hrs server time on Thursdays and  Sundays. Can you make both raids every week?

I can attend both the days and hours suggested.

10. Please explain in short what benefits your class & specs can bring to a raid? What consumables do you use for raiding?

Being a Demon hunter i naturally bring a 5% magic damage buff, which dependent on the amount of casters included in the composition, can bring a large buff in damage. As for consumables i use Greater flask of the currents, Augment runes, Bil'tong for food as it increases my versatility.

11. What is your raiding experience? Which bosses have you cleared in Normal, Heroic or Mythic Mode? What was your progress through raids in previous expansions, if any, and did you raid those when they were relevant?

I have switched raiding mains a couple of times. I raided in Warlords of Draenor and that's where my raiding career took off. I mained an Orc Warrior on Draenor named Wargasm which i managed to pug my way tanking and earnt curve. In legion, I continued to main my warrior, to which i raided Nighthold 6/10 Mythic. I then switched mains to my Demon hunter, which i continued to raid Antorus to earn Curve. So far in BFA, i took a long break when Battle for Dazar'alor launched and only attained 1/8 M 7/8 HC. In Eternal palace i currently stand at 7/8 Multi HC and 1/8 Multi Mythic with a 0.8% pull on behemoth.

12. If available please provide World of Logs / WarcraftLogs / Mr.Robot links or link screenshots (for example Recount or Skada) of your raid performance in this expansion.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/kZVjyPwfmg2WD93A/#fight=4

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/dragonblight/nades#difficulty=4

13. Please link a screenshot of your User Interface during a raid. A screenshot of your character attacking target dummies is not acceptable. We need to see your UI during raid combat - step into LFR if you need to.

It wouldn't let me upload a screenshot.
Thank you for taking the time to consider my application.
I hope to hear from you soon.

Warm Regards

Asevís - Daz.