Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Raider Application - Athelair  (Read 33 times)

Athelair

• Venator
Raider Application - Athelair
« on: September 05, 2019, 12:33:09 am »
1. What is your character's name, level, class, spec and off-spec? Please provide a link to your profile on the armory.  Character Names must comply with the Blizzard Role Play Naming Policy referred to in the Guild Rules.

Characters name is Athelair, 120 Arms Warrior. No off-spec worth mentioning right now, however i am in the beginning stages of gearing a protection spec.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Athelair/advanced

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcaft?

I enjoy doing Mythic+ dungeons with the guild and general dailies on my main. my end goal is to start raiding again. I do also dabble in RP every now and then.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?

Already in the guild, looking to put my name forward as a possible raider in the future.

4. Have you applied to any other guilds right now? Do you play any characters in other guilds and/or on other servers?

No other guilds all my charcaters are either guildless or in Immortalis.

5. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game? If you prefer not to share personal information on a public forum it's not a problem.

I'm a 26 year old Stuctural Engineer. Started playing WoW at the tail end of BC having came off of Guild Wars and stuck around every since. i'm on most days after 6 and any time during the weekend.

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?

Scotch Pie, Definitely

RAIDING

8. If you have an off-spec, how well geared are you for that spec?

No off-spec currently, beginning to gear up a protection spec.

9. Our raid team raids from 2000hrs server time to 2300hrs server time on Thursdays and  Sundays. Can you make both raids every week?

I'm free on both those days, so no issues there.

10. Please explain in short what benefits your class & specs can bring to a raid? What consumables do you use for raiding?

As a warrior i can provide excellent mobility with abilities such as charge and heroic leap that allows me to deal with many mechanics quickly and effectively. Arms spec also boasts excellent burst AoE damage along with strong single target dps as well.

11. What is your raiding experience? Which bosses have you cleared in Normal, Heroic or Mythic Mode? What was your progress through raids in previous expansions, if any, and did you raid those when they were relevant?

Most of my raiding experience comes from Raiding 10 Man ICC during the end of Wrath. i have also taken part in many social runs with the guild, having cleared Battle for Dazar'alor on normal with the guild.

Have you switched raiding mains or your mainspec for this expansion?

No, i have been an Arms Warrior since Cataclysm.

12. If available please provide World of Logs / WarcraftLogs / Mr.Robot links or link screenshots (for example Recount or Skada) of your raid performance in this expansion.

Unfortunately i do not have any of this information available.

13. Please link a screenshot of your User Interface during a raid. A screenshot of your character attacking target dummies is not acceptable. We need to see your UI during raid combat - step into LFR if you need to.

https://imgur.com/a/ttY9xFK