Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Raider Application - Kelly  (Read 59 times)

Kelly

Raider Application - Kelly
« on: October 28, 2019, 08:53:23 pm »
1. What is your character's name, level, class, spec and off-spec?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Kelly/advanced

Character Name: Kelly
Level: 120
Class & Spec & Off-spec: Hunter BM/MM

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcaft?
I was on a break from WoW since patch 8.1 but on BFA I was mostly casual, beforehand I was a hardcore raider on Katla guild on Argent dawn which was a mythic raiding guild, other than that I love gearing alts, doing some pvp, and once in awhile when a new patch goes live I change my main class to spice the game.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?
We are interested in knowing which of our ways of recruiting are effective.

Some of my friends such as Sarodan, Clodagh and the like who were in Katla guild like me moved to Triggered yet even though I've returned to the game I do not wish to go so hardcore as I used to and I would rather raid two times a week and not four, I have more real life responsibilities nowdays so I play more casually than I used to.
I spoke to Insinc already, and other than that I know Taliesin from the streams, we have spoken a few times as well.

4. Have you applied to any other guilds right now? Do you play any characters in other guilds and/or on other servers?

I have characters on other servers but I do not play them actively, they are mere alts.

5. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game?

My name is Nativ, I am turning 26 in December and I live in Israel. I am currently studying computer science in the university, and I work sometimes during the weekends (Friday&Saturday nights) in a gay club here in Tel Aviv as a pole dancer.
Occasionally I am getting offered for some modelling jobs but I do not consider that as a permanent job of mine.

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?

I am more into Donuts and cupcakes :P, Don't hate me :(

7. Optional: If you're not into role playing it's not a problem and you may skip this part. If you're into role playing and would like to add an In Character application please do so here.

To Sir Daz, Leader of the Immortalis Order.

I am Lady Kelly Ruthseer, Daughter to Duke Rythern Ruthseer although most people knew my grandfather who passed away, Sepillious Ruthseer.
I am contacting you because I've grown interest in your order and I think I can be proven usefull and attribute to its' ranks, when it comes to my capabilities I am a ranger and I've studied the magic of the witches of Drustvar in Kul Tiras.
I hope we can meet to further discuss the possibility of my joining your ranks.

Sincerely,
Lady Kelly Ruthseer.

RAIDING

If you're not sure how to answer certain questions just say so. We don't bite. Much.

8. If you have an off-spec, how well geared are you for that spec?

As I am usually playing only dps classes (Currently hunter) I am always taking the best performing spec as my main spec and usually would never have a reason to go off spec, if I do need to have an off spec I will do my best to get it geared as best as I can.

9. Our raid team raids from 2000hrs server time to 2300hrs server time on Thursdays and Sundays. Can you make both raids every week?

Yes

10. Please explain in short your raiding strengths, and let us know what consumables you intend to use for raiding and how frequently during fights?

My raiding strengthens are my perfectionism, the drive to always improve myself, and the good vibes I think I bring with me, I am a pretty talkactive person I like to communicate with other people, I always want to get better than I am right now and look where I can improve myself.
I use flasks, potions, food buffs.

11. What is your raiding experience? Which bosses have you cleared in Normal, Heroic or Mythic Mode? What was your progress through raids in previous expansions, if any, and did you raid those when they were relevant?
How familiar are you with your other specs or other classes?

As I mentioned before I was a mythic raider when I was part of Katla guild for years, so when it comes to raiding expirience I have it.
When it comes to classes I am almost always an rdps, there were only 1-2 patches when I went mdps, the classes I mained were BM/MM Hunter, Frost/Fire/Arcane Mage, Shadow Priest.

12. If available please provide World of Logs / WarcraftLogs / Mr.Robot links or link screenshots (for example Recount or Skada) of your raid performance in this expansion.

I didn't play for awhile so I dont have relevant logs, but you can find me on Katla guild's logs.

13. Please link a screenshot of your User Interface during a raid. A screenshot of your character attacking target dummies is not acceptable. We want to see your UI during raid combat - step into LFR if you need to.

https://imgur.com/a/EnF08xD
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 10:37:03 pm by Ðaz »

Ðaz

• Primarch
Re: Raider Application - Kelly
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2019, 10:40:33 pm »
Hi
We're currently on a raid break until the next raid, but Feraanir should be having a look at your application.