Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Social Application - Spuzie  (Read 37 times)

Spuzie

Social Application - Spuzie
« on: November 04, 2019, 01:43:00 pm »
1. What is your character's name, realm, level, class and spec?
My character’s name is Spuzie. She’s a level 120 BM hunter. Throughout Uldir I played on a mistweaver monk called Spacemouse which is currently horde on Tarren Mill. Although I really enjoyed healing I felt like I needed to play a character on which I would want to do more solo content as opposed to only doing multiplayer content.
Spacemouse was originally on Argent Dawn. I raided mythic on this character with a great guild called Phoenix Oath. The guild ended up splitting and I switched server with my mates. Eventually I took a leave from the game, but I recently got hooked again.
Due to this switch in character I am currently very low geared, but I am working on getting geared while enjoying the game with my friends.

Below are the links to my previous and current characters:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/tarren-mill/spacemouse
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/argent-dawn/spuzie

2. What activities or goals do you focus on in World of Warcaft?
In its essence I believe that World of Warcraft is a social game, and thus my main focus have always been social events - be it raiding, mythic+, fishing nights or scavenger hunts with guildies etc. For the longest time this have been the only kind of activities I have engaged in but recently I have been discovering a whole new aspect to the game in the lore. I have been taking it slow and enjoying the storyline as of late.
Besides this, I have always enjoyed exploring the world of Azeroth, sharing the findings with my friends and solving the many puzzles of the game.

As for the future I would love to raid heroic again but mythic is not on the horizon for me. Being able to do mythic+ with friends again would make the game so much more enjoyable for me, since I at the point of writing this do not have a group to play with.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you know anyone in the guild who would vouch for your application?
When my previous guild ‘Phoenix Oath’ split up at the end of Uldir I lost a lot of what made the game enjoyable for me. I started looking for new guilds on Argent Dawn through Wowprogress with the criteria of it being a heroic raiding guild. I read through a lot of seemingly great descriptions of guilds and though many seemed interesting yours was the only one which really peeked my interest. Sadly recruitment was closed and thus I did not pursue joining. Although I did not send an application, I still kept a close eye on your guilds website and even though applications are still closed I finally decided to send out an application. I do apologize if it inconveniences you in any way.

I hope that you will consider this application if you someday decide to reopen recruitment for the guild.  The ethos of completing content together as a team speaks to me and I hope to someday contribute to the team that is Immortalis.

I do not know anyone in the guild so I have no one to vouch for this application.

4. Please tell us a about yourself. How old are you? Do you go to school or do you have job? How did you get into World of Warcraft? Which days of the week or times of the day are you usually online? Do any of your family or friends play the game?

My name is Asmus, I am 23 years old and live in Denmark. I am currently doing my bachelor’s degree in economics. Besides school I volunteer at an art cinema at which I am a barista. I am fond of playing guitar and boardgames in my spare time. I once ate 100 bowls of ramen in one sitting and for some reason I felt like this was a relevant fact about me. (I even got a wooden certificate for my accomplishment and for that I am proud)
I started playing World of Warcraft at the end of Burning Crusade with my best friend. Back then I was only a child who did not speak much English  but I was fortunate enough to have older friends and cousins who helped me. With a lot of help from said cousins and friends I somehow managed to reach level 40 at which point I started farming Savory Deviate Delight to get my mount. It took I farmed for weeks and weeks and excruciatingly painful as it was I still smile when looking back at those days. Ever since then I have been playing the game on and off.
Currently I am playing the game at a casual pace. I can be found online in the evenings on weekdays as well as weekends. I am trying to balance real life and hobbies and therefore I will not be online every day.
As of right now I am playing with three mates with whom I have been friends since my early school days. I do not have any family members who plays the game.

5. What are you looking for in a guild?

I am looking for a place to call home in one of my all-time favorite games. I hope to find a place where people greet each other when going online, where one can enjoy different aspects of the game without being judged and where I can meet friends who will want to stay friends outside of the game.

I have always hoped to find a guild in which people want to arrange meetups. In my previous guild I created lasting bonds with guildies but I have never met any of them in real life, which I find to be a shame. Naturally no one should be forced to meetup, but for me I only see it as a plus if I have the opportunity to meet my friends outside the game.
In regards to gameplay I am looking for a social pve guild with whom I can run dungeons, raids and have fun.

6. Do you like pie? If you do, which kind is your favourite?
I eat anything but hearts (For some reason I cannot bring myself to eat that) and although I do enjoy the occasional pie I must admit that I am no pie connoisseur. I see all pies as equal but I do love a traditional Danish apple pie.

I wish you all the best
Kind regards
Spuzie
« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 02:09:15 pm by Spuzie »